LOGITECH / SAITEK Issues with this aircraft

I am using the LOGITECH / SAITEK Yoke and 2 Logitech Throttle Quadrants.  NO ISSUES WITH ANY OTHER SIRCRFT IN THE SIM.

I downloaded the CRJ today and the Throttles are squirrely at best even after calibration.  Idle thrust shows 25% but if I bump the throttle up just a bit it drops to zero and then bounces around.

Flaps axis does not function correctly and full flap range is covered within an inch of travel  spoiler lever is similar.  Again EVERY other aircraft works fine here.

Mapping switches to lights seems to be hit and miss.  

Why would a PARTNER not follow the simulators basic functionality?

So far I am not impressed and I used to build these aircraft in real life and am certified to maintain them.

Staying here for this one. Using Logitech X56 and having the same issue, reversers wont stabilize and bounce back and forth between regular thrust and very inconsistent thrust when moving throttle levers.

• Aerosoft

Please check these tutorials.
They apply to the TCA and Honeycomb throttle quadrant but can be easly used for any other device.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160324-how-to-configure-the-honeycomb-bravo-throttle-with-aerosoft-crj-550700/

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/159677-how-to-use-the-tca-throttle-with-aerosoft-crj-550700/

Regarding the panels, I suppose Phnkone refers to the Saitek/logitech ones, altough not specified.
These panels are meant to be used with the default aircraft.
The addons have different function interface system.

Logitech hasn't developped any addon-specific driver.

I have.the Airbus TCA OFFICER throttles and SideStick which are only partially working (must change key assignment to NOT use the (0-100%) that works on all other add ons. I also have all the Saitek/Logitech large panels and 8 Flight Instrument Panels that are not supported.  I will wait for SPADNeXt to take a shot at the CRJ.

Regards,

Ray

• Aerosoft

12 hours ago, Adam Mar said:

these tutorials unfortunately don't work with levers from Logitech / Saitek Proflight Yoke System. I can't code the throttle, flaps and spedbreak

Dear Sir,

Please check the throttle calibration manual here.
I can assure you the Saitek throttle works fine. I am using one here flawlessly.

The Flaps axis is indeed currently not active (you can assign buttons to DECRESE FLAPS and INCREASE FLAPS function in the meantime)

It will be implemented in the next CRJ update.

The SPOILER AXIS can be, to some extend, used.

CRJ Throttle Calibration Manual.pdf

Ok I also Have a home made Switch panel that I use to control lights and other toggle switch type things in the sim.  It uses a L:eo Bodnar board as a controller.

Why does this not work in the CRJ.  it works in every other 3rd party aircraft I have as well as the OEM ones?

Microsoft gave us a pretty good system to map inpputs and buttons but it looks like Aerosoft decided to do something completely different.  I have ZERO desire to add middleware to operate a simple toggle switch input.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived