Some switches work only one way

HeikoThomas1809

Hi there!

Is that only me?

HYDRAULIC PANEL
The switches for hydraulic pumps 1, 3A and 2 can only be set from OFF to ON. They cannot be reset to OFF or AUTO. Switch for pump 3B is working normally.

ANTI-ICE PANEL

Switches for windshield LH and RH do not work at all. Switches for the two probes are working normally.

REFUELING PANEL
does not do anything, even though I saw a video on YouTube where it was working.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Heiko

@Mugz & @Svaly
Thank you very much, the mouse wheel does the job!

The refueling panel is still a mystery to me. I have power from the APU, hydraulics pressure from pump 3a, a fuel truck standing nearby and the MSFS default FUEL window popping up, but the refueling panel remains dead: no lights, nothing.

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Actually, I mean the implementation of the switches. In CRJ, there is only a non-positioned click that works one way. For example, in TBM930, the three-position switch is implemented as follows. Depending on the position of the cursor - switches in the required direction.

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhh, okay.  I'll discuss that but do no expect that to change. These clickzones in a complex cockpit are hell to manage.

May be, but without is much harder. 

In addition, you can try to use the option from smaller to larger and vice versa.

For instance. The toggle switch is in the lower position. Clicking increases the position by one to the last value. Then the polarity changes and each click decreases the position by one.

0 *click* -> 1 *click* -> 2 *click* -> 3 *click* -> 2*click* -> 1 *click* -> 0

But this is not best solution

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhh, okay.  I'll discuss that but do no expect that to change. These clickzones in a complex cockpit are hell to manage.

Without this change it appears to the user that the cockpit switches are broken. I also experienced "stuck" switches last night and the standard method from all the other planes in the sim to move does not work. It's not intuitive to use the mouse wheel as it is to move the curser to the top or bottom of the switch to control the direction of movement.

And actualy RightClick is worked (just tested now in another project). All what you need - unbind/rebind

TOGGLE COCKPIT VIEW FREELOOK (HOLD)

TOGGLE INSTRUMENTS VIEW FREELOOK (HOLD)

from Right Mouse Button

Aha, the Refueling Panel also requires the mouse wheel: open the latch on the left (POWER) with a left mouse click and the use the scroll wheel to power up the panel...

Please login to display this image.

It's like looking for easter eggs but rewarding anyway :-)

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I wrote little example code for ASCRJ_Switch3_Template, you can test it.

<CALLBACKCODE>
  (M:Event) 'WheelUp' scmi 0 == if{ g1 } els{
    (M:Event) 'WheelDown'  scmi 0 == if{ g2 } els{
      (M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmi 0 == if{
        (M:RelativeY) (&gt;O:_LastPos)
        (M:RelativeY) 0 &gt; if{ g1 } els{ g2 }
      }
    }
  }
  quit

:1
    (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) 0 &gt; if{
      (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) -- (&gt;L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#)
      (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) 0 == if{ #WAIT_TENTHS# (&gt;L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#_TIMER_0) }
    }
  quit
  :2
    (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) #NUM_STATES# &lt; if{
      (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) ++ (&gt;L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#)
      (L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#, Number) #NUM_STATES# == if{ #WAIT_TENTHS# (&gt;L:#SWITCH_ANIM_NAME#_TIMER_2) }
    }
  quit
</CALLBACKCODE>

Also need to be add:

<DefaultTemplateParameters>
	<UPARROW>UpArrow</UPARROW>
	<DOWNARROW>DownArrow</DOWNARROW>
</DefaultTemplateParameters>

Archived