Find inspiration to take the new CRJ 550/700 for a spin in MSFS

pellelil

Many users uses FlightplanVisualizer (FV) for different things. I use it mostly myself to find inspiration of flights to fly. Now that the CRJ 550/700 have just released I know what I will be flying for the weeks to come 🙂 and I know I can find inspiration in FV where there data supplied by AIG (for AI flightplans) based on real life flightplans.

So if you are not familiar with the Search Leg feature here is short "how-to" find flights for the CRJ 550/700.

• Press CTRL+L to open the search legs window.
  • Click the "Reset" button, reset/clear any previous criteria.
  • Click the "None" button in the Aircraft-types group-box to un-select all aircraft.
  • Enter "CRJ" in the filter entry (also in the Aircraft-types group-box to only show aircraft with CRJ in the name.
  • If you want to be realistic only put a check-mark next to CRJ700/550, but you could include the 900 and 1000 to include the "big brothers" as well.
  • Click the "Search" button to look through all loaded flightplans and find all legs flown by the selected CRJ(s).
  • A window will appear telling you how many routes were found, and you simply click ok to return to the main-form where all flights are shown.

Before clicking the "Search" button the form should look like this:

Please login to display this image.

When you return to the main-form, you can see all of the roues (here I have un-checked "(6) Show fl.p. airports" so the airport-markers will not clutter the view:

You can then manually right-click a route (or use the Randomizer to pick a random), and pick "view route info" to open the route-info that shows all the aircraft/airlines flying this route. Double-clicking any of these will open the flight-info view that will show you more detailed info on the flight:

For more details press the "Show as Report" button in the lower/left corner.

Happy flying 😉

Archived