CRJ on minimum specs

DerFliegendeYeti

As I have a a PC with some less stronger Hardware as many other FS Player, I just wanted to share my experience in the CRJ here.

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (overclocked on 2.8Mhz)

AMD Radeon RX570 8 GB (ASRock Phantom Gaming)

16GB G.Skill Aegis @3000Mhz

ASRock B450M Pro4

Game and CRJ are on a SSD, M.2 but not NVMe.

MSFS ist on the graphic preset 'low'. Bing Maps had been activated. 

As I yesterday just do some 'hands on', I can only give some small information. As soon as I do a complete flight I will show my experience at all. 

I think withhout my 16GB of RAM the CRJ wouldn't be nice to play. The RAM is used to ~80%.

My GPU is only used to ~40%.

As you can maybe guess, the CPU is my bottleneck with almost full usage. I use two monitors, the secend one for charts etc. 

When I was just standing at the parking position I had ~25fps. As soon is a started to move, taxi, it dropps down to 15fps. 

I cant give an inflight experience because I was only doing a circuit without FPS Counter. 

I hope this helped I bit in any ways and I will give more information soon.

(Sorry for possible english issues, I'm german and wasn't using Google Translate 🙃)

As said, here the inflight performance.

15fps after takeoff,

rising to ~25fps in cruise.

The CRJ is also playable with the MSFS minimum specs, but the quality isn't at all really nice.

If i can help anyone, who would like to fly the CRJ but don't have a strong PC I'm ready to answer questions.

There’s a thread on here you might want to have a look at.

obviously I’m not advising you to do this, any implementation is at your own risk, nor do I know if it’s in breach of the EULA.

Thank you,

but I wont do that, because my new CPU, a Ryzen 5 3600, arrives soon.

As said, I dont want to improve my performance, I wanted to advice other people with low specs.

vor 21 Stunden , Exile1 sagte:

There’s a thread on here you might want to have a look at.

obviously I’m not advising you to do this, any implementation is at your own risk, nor do I know if it’s in breach of the EULA.

Archived