Can't get a working flight plan

Anthony Sonstein

I've made so many flight plans with Simbrief and I can't get a working one, there is always a discontinuity somewhere, this happens even when starting with a fresh FMS and just inputting origin and destination manually KSTL to KMDW and it still gets a discontinuity. 

It starts at KSTL rwy 30L and then i get 1st waypoint and then discontinuity and it just ends, and it's always some variation of this. Simbrief with AIRAC 2102, maybe I dont know how to export it?

KSTLKMDW.flp

• Developer

Please login to display this image.

and so on.... this is what I get when I load your flightplan. With the default CRJ nav data (NavDataPro AIRAC 2021). The disco before the STAR is intended and correct.

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

and so on.... this is what I get when I load your flightplan. With the default CRJ nav data (NavDataPro AIRAC 2021). The disco before the STAR is intended and correct.

Hello,

It looks like enabling SIDS&STARS loading in the EFB makes this work, it was off.  

A noobie question, do i need to fix that discontinuity before flight?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also for everyone, if you still experience this issue, make sure the flightplan is set to correct path.

Microsoft Store:

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Packages\ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Steam:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Archived