Logitech Flight Multi Panel dont work with CRJ 500-700 (FS2020)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2021 at 4:14 AM, A320pilot23 said:

Here you go. Maybe you also have to install the LVAR-bridge for MSFS in order for the profile to work, not sure about that. But there´s a video on youtube on how to do that. Also note that I mapped the TCAS switch to COWL and the seat belt signs to the autothrottle switch. :)

CRJ.xml 56.07 kB · 33 downloads

Thanks for sharing.  Ive just recently become familiar with spad.next and lvars etc and was able to program the buttons switches on my honeycomb alpha but couldnt work out the dial in my multipanel so with your file ive combined with mine and have it all sorted.   

PS - im looking for the same thing with the FBW A320NX?  idea where to get them from, is there a site that shares?  

vor 7 Stunden , Seth2413 sagte:

Thanks for sharing.  Ive just recently become familiar with spad.next and lvars etc and was able to program the buttons switches on my honeycomb alpha but couldnt work out the dial in my multipanel so with your file ive combined with mine and have it all sorted.   

PS - im looking for the same thing with the FBW A320NX?  idea where to get them from, is there a site that shares?  

I´m working on a profile for the A32NX for the Logitech/Saitek Multipanel. I can share it here when I´m finished.

• Aerosoft
vor 18 Minuten, A320pilot23 sagte:

I´m working on a profile for the A32NX for the Logitech/Saitek Multipanel. I can share it here when I´m finished.

Sure. Sharing knowledge like yours is always welcome.

Thanks !

13 hours ago, A320pilot23 said:

Wonderful that would be great.  I can do on/off swithces through spad.next and lvars but not knobs like alt as yet.  

Thank you @A320pilot23 really helpful as I too was having the same issue :)

Would anyone know how to set up the Multi Panel Trim switch as a AP V/S +/-

by any chance?

What a great help @A320pilot23 the two panels work perfectly with your profile, great job I will look forward to your profile for the 320FBW

Muchas gracias! 

Hi @A320pilot23

With your profile the 2 panels work perfecetly! Unfortunately I can't use your profile, because your profile causes a malfuntion of my saitek throttle quadrant.
When I increase throttle lever left engine this causes my spoilers to extend!
As soon as I remove your profile all comes back to normal!

Do you know how can I fix this prob?

Many thanks mate!

Cheers,

Riccardo F.

Yeah that’s probably because I mapped the spoiler axis to the left axis on the throttle quadrant 😄 Just go into spad.next and delete the spoiler axis assignment on the quadrant. Then the problem should be gone. If that doesn’t work or you encounter any other issues feel free to ask! :)

22 hours ago, A320pilot23 said:

Just go into spad.next and delete the spoiler axis assignment on the quadrant

I'm not very familiar with SPADnext, how can I do that?
Thanks! 😎

vor 12 Stunden , riky93it sagte:

I'm not very familiar with SPADnext, how can I do that?
Thanks! 😎

I the attached image you can see where to delete the assignment. :) Edit: After deleting make sure to click on "save" in the lower left corner. Otherwise the change will not be activated.

Please login to display this image.

So I have the Saitek Flight Multi panel. The HDG and IAS work just fine with the CRJ. What doesnt work is the ALT. It does not move the altitude on the CRJ at all. It just stays at 10000FT and doesn't move.  Does anyone have a solution? The ALT does work in the default aircraft.

Thanks

• Aerosoft
vor 16 Stunden , rsmith6621a sagte:

So I have the Saitek Flight Multi panel. The HDG and IAS work just fine with the CRJ. What doesnt work is the ALT. It does not move the altitude on the CRJ at all. It just stays at 10000FT and doesn't move.  Does anyone have a solution? The ALT does work in the default aircraft.

Thanks

Hi, 
The default MSFS functions and the Logitech panels don't all allow for the panel to be fully interfaced with some addons.
I really suggest the use of the L-Vars with some interface utilities like Spad.Next or AxisAndOhs.
Attached is the CRJ L-Vars list.

CRJ-LVARS.txt

2 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi, 
The default MSFS functions and the Logitech panels don't all allow for the panel to be fully interfaced with some addons.
I really suggest the use of the L-Vars with some interface utilities like Spad.Next or AxisAndOhs.
Attached is the CRJ L-Vars list.

CRJ-LVARS.txt 23.23 kB · 2 downloads

Is there a Youtube video that I can watch to learn how to set this up with SPAD. What do I do with the LVAR txt file?

Thank you.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, A320pilot23 said:

Here you go. Maybe you also have to install the LVAR-bridge for MSFS in order for the profile to work, not sure about that. But there´s a video on youtube on how to do that. Also note that I mapped the TCAS switch to COWL and the seat belt signs to the autothrottle switch. :)

CRJ.xml 56.07 kB · 78 downloads

Where do we download Spad 0.9.10 beta download with the LVAR bidge foor MSFS

On 3/26/2021 at 10:31 AM, A320pilot23 said:

I the attached image you can see where to delete the assignment. :) Edit: After deleting make sure to click on "save" in the lower left corner. Otherwise the change will not be activated.

Please login to display this image.

Thank you so much my friend! That worked like a charm!

It's all perfect now! Happy flying all pilots! 😎 🛫

6 hours ago, HighFlyer51 said:

When you have the registered version, you can change to the BETA channel in the Application Settings -> Export -> Update Channel.

How do we import your xml in to SPAD

19 hours ago, HighFlyer51 said:

When you have the registered version, you can change to the BETA channel in the Application Settings -> Export -> Update Channel.

Thanks. Purchased it and fiddled with it "Just Like That"  The Multi Panel Works now.

• Aerosoft
vor 17 Stunden , rsmith6621a sagte:

Thanks. Purchased it and fiddled with it "Just Like That"  The Multi Panel Works now.

Thanks for this feedback.

Archived