Logitech Flight Multi Panel dont work with CRJ 500-700 (FS2020)

Autopilot ON/OFF, ALT, VS, IAS, CRS selector and specially the Heading selector because i dont want to use the MSFS2020 annoying "2 speeds" selector!

My radio Logitech Radio panel is coming (300$ US for both) Can you check that please ?

Thanks !

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/flight/flight-simulator-autopilot-multipanel.945-000028.html

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

Dear Sir,
The Logitech panel driver interfaces with the default aircraft. Not with the addons.
Some function may work, but other will not.
Logitech has so far only developped drivers for the non complex default aircraft.

• Aerosoft

Hi Phnkone,

We don't have much experience with Spad.Next actually.
Also, we don't sell the Logitech panels anymore.

The best place to ask would be the spad.Next  forum : 
https://www.spadnext.com/forum/

A post specific to Flight Simulator
https://www.spadnext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53366

Thanks.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

This is for generally getting the Saitek/Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Multi-Panel to work with MSFS and with the CRJ + A32NX add-ons; function interaction will vary depending on the aircraft.

FSUIPC is a useful tool with many functions and more customization options for the joystick. 

I can only recommend it but it is not required for the Multi-Panel to work.

The Multi Panel should work without any add-ons, also with the CRJ.

For me it is working with the CRJ and A32NX only when additionally turning on, avionics master.

Please login to display this image.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more details.

49 minutes ago, Joachim (Joe) said:

This is for generally getting the Saitek/Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Multi-Panel to work with MSFS and with the CRJ + A32NX add-ons; function interaction will vary depending on the aircraft.

FSUIPC is a useful tool with many functions and more customization options for the joystick. 

I can only recommend it but it is not required for the Multi-Panel to work.

The Multi Panel should work without any add-ons, also with the CRJ.

For me it is working with the CRJ and A32NX only when additionally turning on, avionics master.

Please login to display this image.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more details.

I'll check it for my switch / radio panel today, thanks!

Switch panel is almost useless, no function is working on it other than the gear handle (of course some of them would have no meaning at all in a jet, but most of it should work, like exterior lightning), radio panel seems to be functional for COMs but not for the transponder. It shows the actual code set but cannot be set from here. Also, I need to check if NAV, ADF and DME does anything around.

I don’t see why it should not work though, you should be able to bind those switches. Are they being detected when you search for input and then move them in the MSFS control settings?

13 minutes ago, Szepy said:

I'll check it for my switch / radio panel today, thanks!

okay feel free to share how you get on with the switch panel 👍

13 minutes ago, Joachim (Joe) said:

I don’t see why it should not work though, you should be able to bind those switches. Are they being detected when you search for input and then move them in the MSFS control settings?

okay feel free to share how you get on with the switch panel 👍

They work fine for all the Asobo ACs, even the modded ones. They don't appear in the controller list, cannot be assigned anyhow, just work as their driver was created by Logitech. I assume they need to call some functions/procedures and if any of these are not standard, like using different naming cannot be used by them with this driver.

If that doesn't work, you've sent me I'll check the Linda tool.

Other mods seem to have no issue with using the default keys and also switches and dials for the core plane functionality. 

WT CJ4 or FBW A32X, both can be used mostly with the default keys and the Logitech panels. As the Airbus FMC is a bit different it does understandably not work well for things like Managed Alt or Selected Alt. But setting the ALT with the dial works and I think is really helpful.

Dialing with the mouse in game when the plane is shaking is hard and also not very immersive. 

Hope the Aerosoft team does look into this as this seems to limit several users. 

I managed to get the Multipanel and Switchpanel to fully work with the CRJ (including AP-functionality) using the latest Beta of SPADnext and the SPADnext LVAR-bridge. If you want I can upload my CRJ profile here.

please, as I am fighting with spad.next to get this running since tuesday evening, just wont work. wasnt even able to fly the crj with panels yet :(
if I use the rotary switch for altitude in the cockpit in game (with the mouse) it will also change the altitude on my multi panel, but if I want to change it from the panel with the knob, the whole panel just goes crazy lol
also only landing gear working on switch panel
didnt even try radio panel because it doesnt even work properly on some standard aircraft lol

Here you go. Maybe you also have to install the LVAR-bridge for MSFS in order for the profile to work, not sure about that. But there´s a video on youtube on how to do that. Also note that I mapped the TCAS switch to COWL and the seat belt signs to the autothrottle switch. :)

CRJ.xml

just putting the profile into the spad.next profiles folder did not work.
 so I have watched the video for the lvar configuration, but I can not find the lvar bridge folder for msfs.
have I got this right? the lvar bridge is included in the beta? because beta is for registered account only and I wanted to make sure it will work before spending money.
or willI get the lvar bridge with registered account?
my head is exploding right now 

Yeah, you’ll need the beta to access the lvar-bridge file shown in the video. I’ve been using the registered version for years so I don’t know if you can access the beta without registering.

Ok good, you helped me a lot, appreciate it. I will give it a try because yeah you actually can't access beta with free trial version. 

But if it works in the end it will be worth it for me :) thank you again, I will let you know if it worked the other day 

I have other things to do, but I could not wait. So I bought the msfs version for spad.next. got the beta version, activated lvar, and now IT WORKS AS IT SHOULD 
you even set the 40 kts limit for the speed/IAS button lol ! how awesome! you really made my day sir, salute you, thank you very very much, it was so frustrating :D so this weekend Im a regional pilot I guess :D 

I‘m glad it worked for you!!! Your welcome! The panels make the experience even better! Actually I didn‘t do anything about the speed limit, I guess it does that automatically. 😂 Enjoy the airplane! 

13 hours ago, A320pilot23 said:

I‘m glad it worked for you!!! Your welcome! The panels make the experience even better! Actually I didn‘t do anything about the speed limit, I guess it does that automatically. 😂 Enjoy the airplane! 

Your help is much appreciated! My switch panel works fine and adding magneto switch to zoom is a very neat idea! :)
I have issues with the radio panel (NAV freqs do not swap properly, I assume its because of the 2 separate NAV modules) but I'll figure these out!

vor 2 Stunden , Szepy sagte:

Your help is much appreciated! My switch panel works fine and adding magneto switch to zoom is a very neat idea! :)
I have issues with the radio panel (NAV freqs do not swap properly, I assume its because of the 2 separate NAV modules) but I'll figure these out!

I do not own the radio panel, hence I can’t help you with that :( But I hope it’ll work out for you!

3 minutes ago, A320pilot23 said:

I do not own the radio panel, hence I can’t help you with that :( But I hope it’ll work out for you!

Sure, it was not a critisim, you've already helped a lot with the basics! I'll solve that when I've the time. :)

Archived