Simconnect Interfacing

Hello, I noticed many of the aircraft functions do not fire off simconnect or MSFS events which means most functions aren't able to be programmed to be used by any type of hardware (lights, various system switches, etc).

Is this something that will be coming in the future or is this going to simply be not added? It's a shame I have an Alpha and Bravo by Honeycomb and I cannot map many of the features the default aircraft allow me to map.

Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

We are developping a configurator for the Honeycomb controls that will give access to lots of Simconnect function

just like we currently have with P3D.
It is a matter of weeks most likely.

Stay tuned !

I'm not quite sure if I understood your response correctly @SimWare. The SimConnect functions will they be limited to the HoneyComb configurator or will we also be able to send SimConnect commands without it. Because currently my  whole flight sim setup is unusable due the lack of support of any function (from throttles to lights)

• Aerosoft

We are working on adding interface functions via MSFS and Simconnect.
Some are already available from the MSFS assignment, some will be in the future.
This will be for the next updates.

so essentially you delayed it and then released it incomplete anyway?

Microsoft suppplied a good system to bind buttons to functions and you ignored it in favour of adding bloat.

I have the same problem with SPAD.NEXT and my profile uses simconnect there are lots of functions not working with my panels not even the gear. Is this going to be fixed in an update? I don't want to create profiles for each and every aircraft. I thought an aircraft in this price range released for this sim should support simconnect. 

1 hour ago, Miklen said:

I have the same problem with SPAD.NEXT and my profile uses simconnect there are lots of functions not working with my panels not even the gear. Is this going to be fixed in an update? I don't want to create profiles for each and every aircraft. I thought an aircraft in this price range released for this sim should support simconnect. 

I have not found single LVar that is not working. I have all lights, AP, some rotaries etc bound via AAO.

Which ones are not working for you?

have not found single LVar that is not working. I have all lights, AP, some rotaries etc bound via AAO.

Which ones are not working for you?

I use one profile with my other aircrafts. It uses Simconnect. I just want to be able to use the same SPAD.NEXT profile that I use with the other Msfs2020 aircraft with this aircraft too. I don't want to spend hours binding I don't have the time to make new profiles. No buttons on the switch panel is working (all simconnect)  with this aircraft. I can't set any values with the multipanel rotary so the autopilot is useless. What is AAO?

33 minutes ago, Miklen said:

I use one profile with my other aircrafts. It uses Simconnect. I just want to be able to use the same SPAD.NEXT profile that I use with the other Msfs2020 aircraft with this aircraft too. I don't want to spend hours binding I don't have the time to make new profiles. No buttons on the switch panel is working (all simconnect)  with this aircraft. I can't set any values with the multipanel rotary so the autopilot is useless. What is AAO?

Ah I understood wrong, sorry.

CRJ uses custom LVars so you need to use those, unfortunately. Indeed it would be better if same variables would work than on other aircrafts.

AAO is Axis and Ohs, basically same kind of program as SPAD.NEXT.

So, after researching about LVars, SPAD.NEXT has a beta version with MSFS LVar support. You can map everything with that. You can even set a custom axis for the flaps (I use the honeycomb alpha/bravo) and get them increment in the full range of the flaps and not instantly jump from none to full flaps on an axis. I'll be working on a basic alpha/bravo SPAD.NEXT profile for the CRJ this weekend and I will post it here if that is OK with the admins.

LVARS working Very well with SPAD.Next Alpha with LVAR Bridge.

I Mapped ALL external lights, starter engines, APU, BattMaster successfully in my MACBARE Panel.

Tomorrow I Will Go to AP LVARS. 

Archived