Nothing works at all

tshuff

First run of the plane, I waited the 10 minutes for it to load and when it booted nothing works.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the plane, still nothing.

The engines are running but none of the screens work, the EFB doesn't work, the flight controls won't move.  It's completely dead.

I had really high hopes for this product and I'm extremely disappointed.

I have nearly the same problem, at first load I'm waiting for 30 minutes and I saw some monitors are showing content, but it was not possible to change my view or to select something, the game was frozen and must be stopped with Task Manager. After restart of the pc and game there was the same result. I have also deinstalled/installed the app in Microsoft Flightsimulator Marketplace, but nothing helps

Please login to display this image.

After reset of the CRJ with deleting the m*.* files and restart, I could now flight with the CRJ 500, but no instruments are working (see attached screenshot)

I tried this yet, but it is not possible to use the development options, the app response is extremely slow, minutes for a click and nothing happens. I hear the sound of the app, and see some screens but nothing works. One times I could start (see post before) but without functional screens, but this was only one time, normally the screen is nearly frozen, after minutes 2 screens are displayed, thats all.
Next time I loaded the console before starting the flight and I get these results:

The CRJ500 and the debug console was also frozen....

Wasm filter:

Just errors:

Full log attached as a text file.

Steps I took:
1- Open the sim

2- Start a flight at KBUF on the runway

3- That's it.

aerosoft.txt

The result of my last try:

Open MSFS
Start at EDDN on Gate 2
Starts but extremely slow, not possible to interact with the CRJ systems

Attached my Console, especially the "error-list-2.txt" shows an interesting error:

ASCRJ_DEBUG: Exception: 3/1/2672
ASCRJ_DEBUG: Exception: 3/1/2673
WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge MCDU1V in module F:\FSX\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_CRJ_550\panel\ASCRJ_550.wasm

-------> Switched to forum item: 

Error-list-1.txt Error-list-2.txt

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And you followed the link from Hans?

I followed the link and included additional diagnostics in my reply.

Archived