Nothing is working at all

scottie2950

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Andrenilindid you have look into the instructions that were inside the linked post earlier on this thread. So far that has been working for everyone who has experienced this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 6:40 AM, Tm Scw said:

Just in case not everybody here tracks all the different forum sections with the same problem. 

Appearently someone found a possible cause of this problem. 

See here: 

Atleast for me it seems to work now and I am really crossing the fingers for you all, that it is a real fix for you aswell!

Thanks to everyone who helped out in this forum!

Have a nice weekend,

Tim

So what am I, number 8? I just bought this plane an hour ago and it does not load the same way twice. In fact, it does not load in a workable state at all. I should note that I can have the real world CRJ alive and ready to taxi in under 10 minutes. lol I've tried most of what I've read online except for the quoted. I can't seem to find that file. is it possible I don't have it? My copy of MSFS is store bought, not steam. I also have the alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle Quad in case that might be an issue. 

D

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you dont descibe, what kind of problems you have, did you update your MFS to 1.15.8? Version 1.15.7 broke nerly all addons.

Disconnect your Bravo Quad...for some reason it the plane does not like it...Hopefully you have another throttle you can use when you fly THIS plane, use your Honeycomb on everything else....

3 hours ago, Chazxbox01 said:

Disconnect your Bravo Quad...for some reason it the plane does not like it...Hopefully you have another throttle you can use when you fly THIS plane, use your Honeycomb on everything else....

mopperle - I have all the problems listed on this thread. "doesn't load the same way twice...doesn't load in a workable state" pretty much sums it up.

Actually interestingly enough, as soon as I installed this plane yesterday and started MSFS, a mandatory update needed to be installed. I right away wondered if this would screw things up. My FS is completely up to date (1'15'8) as is my Win 10. I do need to download the latest NVidia driver but I don't think that's the issue.

Chazxbox01 - thank you. I always have a backup throttle and stick just in case. I'll try that but I can't see that being the cause of a plane not loading to a workable state. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, DeltaRW said:

mopperle - I have all the problems listed on this thread. "doesn't load the same way twice...doesn't load in a workable state" pretty much sums it up.

but quite unspecific:

- what is exactly not working (buttons, instruments etc.)

- screenshots are always helpfull

And yes the MFS update 1.15.7 broke not only the CRJ but many other add-ons using WASM Code. Not sure whether 1.15.8 fixed it.

Well I managed to get a flight out of the 700. After #1 engine start problems (Bravo quadrant #1 Mixture was still assigned so with the rubber cover in place, there was no way the engine would light. Oops), and some strange power surging as well as the Flight Attendant announcing the "Captain has aborted take-off, please stay in your seats" while I was on short final 😕, the plane flew well. 

It may have helped that I had now loaded both aircraft which I did not do on the first few attempts. When I was trying to fly the 550, I had not yet loaded the 700. Could that have been an issue?

Ok, now to close the sim and see what happens after restarting.  

mopperle - on initial loading of the AC as well as on multiple FS restarts, the plane never loaded the same way twice. Some times the nose wheel and rudder were completely to the left, the Batt would not turn on but the EFB would. Other times the nose wheel and rudder were fine but there was no power, no EFB. I'll post more specific details if I cannot get her running on the next attempt. I'll post what I did differently if she works fine on the next attempt.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, but first search the forum, some things have already been discussed.

Also please do not put multiple issues in one topic. One topic per issue is easier to track. Therefore I will close this topic here.

Archived