ILS just doesnt seem to work for me. In no scenario

Did 4 flights now, at standard airports and at your EDDM, the ILS wont work.

One of 2 things will happen: Either the GS isnt catched at all, doesnt matter if are below it or not (yes, the GS indicator shows). Or second scenario is that it catches the GS but then goes into nosedive...

As can be seen here at EDDM:

Please login to display this image.

First its catched. Then it nosedives.

Please login to display this image.

It cant be seen well on the pic because i tried to save the flight , so i turned back up the nose manually. A few secs after catching the GS the plane went straight down to the ground in an at least -15 deg angle. The sec pic shows AP disenganged for this reason (tried to not go into the ground, what would have happened a few secs later with AP engaged. This also means that engine thrust etc is also not like it was when the problem happened. Like mentioned, i tried to save the plane.

So, so far 4 flights and 4 GS fails. KMIA (payware, LatinVFR), KORD (payware, FSDreamteam), KMCO (Standard) and EDDM (payware, Simwings).

PS: im not perfect and its always possible i make mistakes. But i have this plane in P3D too, im not new to it.

I also have this nosedive issue...ILS were not a problem in the FBW320NX and the WT CJ4 on the same MSFS version. So I dont know if that is really the simulator which is causing the ILS issues..

• Developer
44 minutes ago, MisterEvo said:

I also have this nosedive issue...ILS were not a problem in the FBW320NX and the WT CJ4 on the same MSFS version. So I dont know if that is really the simulator which is causing the ILS issues..

They are confirmed to have the same issues. If you didn't run into the problem with other aircraft so far, you have been just incredibly lucky.

The problem is that the flight director commands too much pitch down when an aircraft intercepts the glideslope from level flight. After that it still commands more pitch down and is unable to recover.

20 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

They are confirmed to have the same issues. If you didn't run into the problem with other aircraft so far, you have been just incredibly lucky.

The problem is that the flight director commands too much pitch down when an aircraft intercepts the glideslope from level flight. After that it still commands more pitch down and is unable to recover.

Sorry to disappoint you but the WT CJ4 and FBW A32NX neither have this nosedive issue. The FD commands pitch just correctly when intercepting the GS from level flight.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived