Airplane refuses to rotate

Ryanpatt

First I would like to start with I read and watched every tutorial to see if I was missing something. Trim is configured for take off, flaps are set , weight and cg are updated to give me accurate Vspeeds. When I reach Vr the plane is glued to the runway, not until I am at 180-220 (depending on weight) the plane begins to rotate then starts oscillating the rest of the flight. I have tried changing my saitek yoke controls , reinstalling from the store, restarting the game. NOTHING.Not even going to get into the autopilot panel. Hoping for a fix in the near future so I can enjoy my $52 purchase.

• Developer

Just open the weight UI and enlarge it so you see the schema on the Center of Gravity. Make sure that the top slider for CoG is all to the right at 35. 

check your load that you are within the CoG boundaries. The default load is at 19-20% MAC. It should look like this:

Please login to display this image.

Archived