PFPX Validation broken

I know the eurocontrol validation thing is broken due too Eurocontrol not making it public anymore.

It would surly be nice if this could be disabled, cause how it looks now. You cannot plan any flights with the newer version of PFPX, since it will not allow you too release the FP.

I have clicked on release, but all happens 😕 would be nice if this can get fixed? if i remember this has been an issue for a few years already and not been fixed.....

Please login to display this image.

EuroControl requested the removal of remote validation unless for official purposes so the function cannot be fixed.

v2.04 at available at FlightsimSoft has validation disabled, however I would suggest remaining with v2.03 due to other issues in the update.

3 hours ago, srcooke said:

EuroControl requested the removal of remote validation unless for official purposes so the function cannot be fixed.

v2.04 at available at FlightsimSoft has validation disabled, however I would suggest remaining with v2.03 due to other issues in the update.

Please do define the other issues in the update?

Also i did get the installer for 2.04 from flightsimsoft's own website, ran it and it installed 2.03 instead 😕

I don't know if its due too me having an older version of PFPX installed? (the one before the new one got released).

Please login to display this image.

Have you installed to the same program location ?

v2.04 gives me out of memory issues and incorrect FL levels and duplicated entries in the ATC submission

Archived