Autopilot don't work at all

Anibal A Martinez Torres

Im getting something similar in regards to the AP. When I watch other peoples videos when they engage the AP, two green lights apear next to it similar to speed mode and nav mode. Mine has no lights that come on and when I click it nothing happens. 

Im having the same exact issues as Anibel, everything is the same. The plane continues to pitch up and AP doesn't engage not matter whether I do press the button on the plan, my yoke, my throttle or the keyboard. I even unbinded all of my AP settings to see if the actual button on the CRJ would work but have had no luck, no lights even come on to indicate it is on. I've tried on a yoke, on a flight stick and even unplugged the stick to see if any movement was causing the issue. I've also followed the guide and other YT videos to a tee spending all day from 11am to now at 10pm to get the issue resolved but no luck. I know I am doing everything correctly. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the plane as well

2 hours ago, Anibal A Martinez Torres said:

Autopilot sounds like it's ON but it do nothing... Vertical Speed don't work, when selecting a heading it don't turn and it's completly pitching up so horrible, please fix all of that

Does the two green lights come on when you press the AP button

Ok I found the solution to my issue. I don't know if it will fix others but after 10+ hours I have a fix. It was my bravo throttle quadrant. I had one of the blank switches set to avionic master. I unmapped it and now it works! I wouldn't close the thread as others may be having other issues

1 hour ago, deadly_titanfart said:

Ok I found the solution to my issue. I don't know if it will fix others but after 10+ hours I have a fix. It was my bravo throttle quadrant. I had one of the blank switches set to avionic master. I unmapped it and now it works! I wouldn't close the thread as others may be having other issues

Nice one i have a button binded on my keyboard for that for my flight radio panel. Will try unbinding it and see if it changes

• Svaly locked this topic

Archived