Weird issues on the pfd Non stop Automated talking

moey124

The person keep saying disengage . And the pfd things keeps shaking . I have uninstalled it and re installed it and same issue . Any fix for this ? 

Please login to view this video.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If I can see correctly it seems to be flashing the gear disagree light for some reason. Do you have a controller switch assigned to a gear lever possibly that you have set in the up position on your hardware controller trying to constantly put the gear up.  Obviously on ground the gear lever will not go up, so the command will be automatically cancelled immediately.

So check the hardware controller options and disable all gear related commands and check if it's still happening.

Fixed tgat one , but now my left engine spoolsup to 22 percent , i hit the fuel lecer up and go on idle but it says low oil pressure it doesnt generate wny more power , any advise ? Its for engine 1 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again sounds like you have something binded to the fuel control or engine starter or something. So please check all your control bindings and make sure you don't have anything interfering.

22 hours ago, Secondator said:

Again sounds like you have something binded to the fuel control or engine starter or something. So please check all your control bindings and make sure you don't have anything interfering.

one more issue , my autopilot wont engage it keeps dosconnecting i am using the bravo , whats your advise how to fox this ? 

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you sure all settings are correct to activate the AP? 

Check the tutorial to fully understand what is needed to use all systems.

Well i got no Errors on the CAS , all systems look good , but cant activate autopilot sir . 

40 minutes ago, moey124 said:

Well i got no Errors on the CAS , all systems look good , but cant activate autopilot sir . 

OK, I'll give you a hint that is all throughout the forum so a search would have been much faster.

1. IF the AP engages and disengages -  Enabled the yaw dampers.

2. If the AP doesn't activate at all. Turn on Avionics Bus 1 on your Alpha yoke (or equivalent).

2 hours ago, Thx1137 said:

OK, I'll give you a hint that is all throughout the forum so a search would have been much faster.

1. IF the AP engages and disengages -  Enabled the yaw dampers.

2. If the AP doesn't activate at all. Turn on Avionics Bus 1 on your Alpha yoke (or equivalent).

I tried with all controls assignments are off ! 

still doesnt work . Yaw dampers is enabled , any other fix for this .   

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you engage the autopilot, make sure that you don't have any control input at all on the yoke as that will automatically also disconnect the autopilot.

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

When you engage the autopilot, make sure that you don't have any control input at all on the yoke as that will automatically also disconnect the autopilot.

I completely forgot, another good hint!

11 hours ago, moey124 said:

I tried with all controls assignments are off ! 

still doesnt work . Yaw dampers is enabled , any other fix for this .   

As per the above but if you have a low quality or maybe old joystick you may need to go into the EFB and set the yoke disconnect sensitivity to be less high.

I think that summarizes the posts in the forums that I've seen. But if you search you may find more...

Archived