Hydraulic power

canonal

Hi!

Since when can you retract flaps and move ailerons, spoilerons and elevator without any hydraulic pressure?

I turned off all the pumps and waited until the Psi readout showed 0.

That must be a bug :)

Have a nice evening!

Hello,

Thanks for your report, this item has already been reported in our issue tracker and our team is working on it.

Nice evening too !

If I had to guess, the aileron, elevator, and rudder moving without hydraulics is probably a sim issue as all the base planes also have that behavior(just a guess). For me the spoilers do not deploy without hydraulic pressure. And the flaps well I don't know for sure but according to the Hydraulic page they don't seem to be powered by the hydraulic system.

• Developer

Simple: it's currently not possible to intercept flaps and spoiler commands in a way that they are not forwarded to the sim itself. This means, that whatever I set as flaps gets overwritten by the sim right away. The logic is there and it's correct, but it gets overruled.

Archived