Bravo Throttle quadrant issue

Hey everyone!

Just bought the CRJ from Aerosoft and already running into some issues regarding Honeycom throttle quadrant setup. I managed to calibrate throttle axis and they work just fine.

1st : I use flaps axis (GZ, the last one on the right) on the A320 neo and any other aircraft I can use the whole axis and the flaps goes up and down accordingly. With the CRJ the calibration is very narrowed and limited to only the few first inches of the axis (very sensitive). Tried to change sensitivity and so, same issue.

2nd : AP buttons and most of VOR/IAS/VS selection knobs are working except for Alt selection doesn’t allow to increase or decrease altitude.

3rd : apparently NONE of the switches are working to switch on/off external lignhts such as beacon, Nav and so on. I’m using Vjoy/Gremlin workaround, tried to de-activate Vjoy and setup the switched directly to MFS and no changes, switches won’t move…

That’s about it for now, if you have the same problem and find a way to fix it I’ll be happy to hear from you!

Nice flight!

Have also the same issue you described regarding assigning switches and that none of them work but not sure this is a HC issue since I also tried assigning with keyboard commands and nothing worked.

Also same concern regarding AP and that altitude doesn’t work to increase or decrease but at least it seems that the 10 degree bug doesn’t occur in the CRJ since I assigned my AP buttons within the simulator so that’s good news.

Is it possible to assign a command for adjusting the CRS? 

Hi Ben! thanks a lot so I guess that explains everything. Lets hope it wil be supported soon! I'll take time tomorrow to get to know that bird better, looking forward! 

Regards, 

Ok thx for this information.

Is there some solution regarding that you can’t seem to use some keyboards commands for example turn on/of the lights? 
Tried different binding but nothing worked, also doesn’t work to increase/decrease AP altitude with keyboard.

• Aerosoft

There is no official way to get those functions triggered right now. What should work are the HDG, NAV...AP buttons and their associated lights if the LED driver application is installed. At least that worked the last time I tried. But the rotaries definitely don't.

vor 11 Stunden , Banalito sagte:

I use flaps axis (GZ, the last one on the right) on the A320 neo and any other aircraft I can use the whole axis and the flaps goes up and down accordingly. With the CRJ the calibration is very narrowed and limited to only the few first inches of the axis (very sensitive). Tried to change sensitivity and so, same issue.

The same for me too.

But you can trigger the flaps with the GA-lever very comfortable - just as a workaround for the moment.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived