Speed/VS Mode Issues

I found the solution for my problem: 

deleted all assigned buttons from honeycomb bravo and alpha, only kept the axis and gear and flaps.

A little bit sad not to use this nice hardware with the plane - maybe some day a fix or an other plane...

But hey, ist working at least!!

6 hours ago, gottel said:

I found the solution for my problem: 

deleted all assigned buttons from honeycomb bravo and alpha, only kept the axis and gear and flaps.

A little bit sad not to use this nice hardware with the plane - maybe some day a fix or an other plane...

But hey, ist working at least!!

May I please ask how you had mapped your commands - FSUIPC, Axis&Ohs, SPAD, etc?

I ask because I am having terrible issues with the automation systems, specifically the aircraft not always adhering to altitude constraints, not following VS, etc. 
However, IAS climbs, cruise, and descents are perfect, until I am overhead in the NDB outbound leg. 
I use FSUIPC7 to assign throttles, reversers, park brakes, and spoilers.

I have Saitek panels but on these I literally only use the gear and flaps, but to action these commands, I have tried the latest Logitech drivers as well as Lorby Axis&Ohs.

I have not found a combination that provides reliable use of the CRJ’s AP, MCP, or CDU command set. 
I have tried the same approach into EIDL RW21 LOC/DME six or seven times, but the aircraft fails me. 
In contrast, I tried the same in XP11 flying the CRJ200 and again in P3D4 flying the AS/DA CRJ700, and I  succeeded first time on both other platforms. No surprise, it’s an approach that I fly regularly (similar to RW27/09 EISG) as I like testing approaches in less than ideal conditions. 
something is dreadfully amiss here, some interaction with peripherals probably, and I wish we could find the actual cause. 
This aircraft deserves better, as do we. 
Fabio

I deactivated nearly every input from my hardware.

Started MSFS without FSUIPC, so non working vrinsight MCP, and then I mapped every axis direct in MSFS - made CRJ profiles fot this :)

No buttons any more mapped on the alpha yoke, only TrackIR Center and the trim switches, but non on the base.

The bravo throttel I only mapped the axis and flaps lever and gear an trim wheel - so no autopilot stuff - I demapped everythink in MSFS.

In the end I did not find out which input caused the problem, i assume its somethink from the autopilot input of the bravo throttle, but thats olny guessed

I hope aerosoft finds a way the sim / the CRJ can deal with the kind of input from the buttons, its ok to fix the problem for the moment, but fun is a diffent point without all the hardware :(

greetings

Marcus

Archived