CRJ freezes frequently

skyfox777

Hi,

i installed the plan as described, was waiting more than 10mins. When i change views, sim hangs for about 30 sec, then for a few secs working after that it hangs again..

system is a ryzen 5600x with rx 6800

any idea?

vor 8 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

That sounds like it is seriously out of memory. Does this get better when you use much lower settings? That would confirm it.

i‘ using the high settings profile without any issues on the FBW320 with about 50 fps

• Aerosoft

Yes but this aircraft is many times more complex than the A320. You simply can't compare the two. Not only does it have a more complex model, more and more detailed animations, more bitmaps, more sounds  a mode detailed flight model but above anything else far more code running the systems.

i bought a ryzen 5600x and rx6800 to have no problems with fs2020 and the addons - and now the first addon aircraft is on the market my system shouldn‘t be enough? 

that can‘t seriously be the problem...

• Aerosoft
Just now, skyfox777 said:

i bought a ryzen 5600x and rx6800 to have no problems with fs2020 and the addons - and now the first addon aircraft is on the market my system shouldn‘t be enough? 

that can‘t seriously be the problem...

You simply do not have any aircraft on your system that is this complex. 

i now switched down to medium presets and no changes. Your answer is not acceptable - i spend 50.- Euros for this aircraft which is not useable on an high end system as mine - you can´t be serious...

• Aerosoft
Just now, skyfox777 said:

i now switched down to medium presets and no changes. Your answer is not acceptable - i spend 50.- Euros for this aircraft which is not useable on an high end system as mine - you can´t be serious...

I am sorry you find my answer not acceptable.  Does not change the fact you are expecting something that simply won't happen. A complex add-on like this will never run as smooth as a default aircraft. The price does not really matter (or rather the price of an add-on is related to the complexity, so the more costly the more demanding it will be).

i am sorry, to male it clearer, indo not talk about snoothness - the sim hangs up when changing the view and it freezes for 30 secs - every time when i am changing view

@skyfox777 Be aware that I am running this awesome CRJ on my machine without any issue at all in Ultra setting on a payware scenario. Considering I have just the upper versions of your CPU and GPU (5800x and 6900xt) I guess you have to analyze the rest of your computer to solve the issue you are experiencing.
Check your RAM (do you have enough RAM? Do you have an adeguate ram frequency?) and check your components are not going so high in temperatures.

Just as a reference for you, I am running at around 50 frames on 2k monitor the simulator with this aircraft with REX weather and payware scenario with this aircraft.......

i have 32 MB RAM and 16 MB on graphiccard

on the ground with medium settings i have 42 fps i habe no idea what the issue is even if i do nothing the sim is pausing frequently...

• Developer
3 minutes ago, skyfox777 said:

i have 32 MB RAM and 16 MB on graphiccard

on the ground with medium settings i have 42 fps i habe no idea what the issue is even if i do nothing the sim is pausing frequently...

That's definitely sufficient. Can you try if you can reproduce the issue with other aircraft? If you can, it might be a problem with scenery streaming. Your description sounds a bit like it.

I also have to deactivate FSUIPC 7, only then the CRJ is usable. With FSUIPC 7, the simulator freezes for minutes and then works for some seconds and then freezes again. When I close FSUIPC 7 again, everything works fine. That is too bad, since I have some addons, most importantly EFB2, that depend on FSUIPC and do not work with the CRJ. 

Any ideas? Help is appreciated.

hello i have exactly the same pb, freeze 5 to 10sec every 15 20 sec when fsuip7 is launch , no pb at all without fsuip7.

i try to figure out what s going on in the ini file of fsuip.

its the only plane causing me pb. i cant play without fsuip,its mandatory , i need it for my periferals

ryzen3700x, 32go ram, 6800xt . wathog throttle and yoke alpha, rudder tpr thrustmaster

OK i found the problem with Fsuip 7 it's the autosave feature.

go to ini and change  save from yes to no . problem solve

[AutoSave]
Next=2
Interval=60
Files=10
SaveOnGround=No
AutoSaveEnabled=No

• Developer
31 minutes ago, eric fenryll said:

OK i found the problem with Fsuip 7 it's the autosave feature.

Oh yes. I wasn't aware that this is still an issue. Great find! Thank you so much for reporting!

Archived