Was working, now nothing..(III!)

SantaGrapes

33 minutes ago, Pilot Studd said:

Having the exact same issues, tutorial followed, reset, reinstall ect. Works on first load up and then breaks on the second load up. 

Please login to view this video.

Hallo all here,

Good to know that there are more people with exact the same problem.

3 hours ago, SantaGrapes said:

This was taken during the initialisation period of the CRJ (during the first 10mins of it loading in the WASM modules).

Surely these Coherent GT errors are an issue? @Mathijs Kok@Hans Hartmann

I am quite sure that I am not the only one facing this issue.

Please login to display this image.

I have the same errors. I had reset the plane, reinstalled it. After first initialisation was done everthing was good until the second start.

Then rudder stucked to the left and every mfd is dark. The EFB has no function anymore.

Brought it via MS Marketplace.

I am very frustrated, because it is not the best thing to spend 50,99Euro to rest on the ground... This plane has real potential and I wish I could fly with this beauty.

Best regards and stay safe all out there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mathijs,

My video doesn't show all my issues, they are as follows:

No hardware inputs acknowledged by the aircraft except from pitch.

Battery not working, not allowing plane to be started up.

Elevator and ailerons stuck in positions (as shown in video)

No displays working with EFB with a grey screen when clicked.  

Basically, except on he initial flight after installation the plane is unusable.

I've been reinstalling, resetting, moving addons for many hours now, and to no avail. I hope this description helps you reach the problem

Regards,

Brandon

• Aerosoft

Brandon, we are at this moment simply totally unable replicate the issues. And to be honest, no other customer has these collection of issues. 
We have no idea why this happens on your system and not on any other system.  Clearly something on your system is different from other system. If I were in your shoes I would seriously consider a re-install of the sim.

1 minute ago, Pilot Studd said:

Hi Mathijs,

My video doesn't show all my issues, they are as follows:

No hardware inputs acknowledged by the aircraft except from pitch.

Battery not working, not allowing plane to be started up.

Elevator and ailerons stuck in positions (as shown in video)

No displays working with EFB with a grey screen when clicked.  

Basically, except on he initial flight after installation the plane is unusable.

I've been reinstalling, resetting, moving addons for many hours now, and to no avail. I hope this description helps you reach the problem

Regards,

Brandon

Hi Pilot Studd, hi Mathijs,

Thats exactly my problems too.

Regards Uwe

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

Brandon, we are at this moment simply totally unable replicate the issues. And to be honest, no other customer has these collection of issues. 
We have no idea why this happens on your system and not on any other system.  Clearly something on your system is different from other system. If I were in your shoes I would seriously consider a re-install of the sim.

Hi Mathijs,

SantaGrapes had done this. Result was the same error.

regards

Uwe

Just to specify: I have the EXACT same issue like pilot studd decribed in both the video and his description. And by exact I mean exact. 100%!

And reinstalling does not seem to help either. I will try to do a fresh install over night, but I doubt the result will be any different. Will let you know.

Regards, Tim

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Exactly ALL of these issues discussed and shown in the video? That would make two users.

After second launch:

EFB grey after switch on

Rudder stick to the left

Mfd,s Displays black

Switches in cockpit without function

Cant move the throttles or rudder

After installation and initialisation normal plane behavior.

Regards

Uwe

Thanks for the quick reply, I understand it is hard to replicate a intricate issue like this, it would appear these 4 files are the root cause of it, once deleted the problems I experience go away but I still have to reload the sim. Sadly, I believe I will have to try a full reinstall, hopefully for success. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Brandon

1 minute ago, Tm Scw said:

Just to specify: I have the EXACT same issue like pilot studd decribed in both the video and his description. And by exact I mean exact. 100%!

And reinstalling does not seem to help either. 

Dito

Me too

vor 5 Minuten, Pilot Studd sagte:

Thanks for the quick reply, I understand it is hard to replicate a intricate issue like this, it would appear these 4 files are the root cause of it, once deleted the problems I experience go away but I still have to reload the sim. Sadly, I believe I will have to try a full reinstall, hopefully for success. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Brandon

This are the files that reset the CRJ (according to FAQ)

It works exactly once when deleting them. 

So I would need to delete these files and let the CRJ initialize itself to be able to fly it once and redo all of this and restart the sim to make a second fly!

Thanks for your help, Mathijs!

3 minutes ago, Pilot Studd said:

Regards,

Brandon

Maybe MsFs can not read this files after launching the plane again.

Like they are read protected?

Sorry to say I seem to suffer from the following:

First install, first flight yesterday, worked great (did one flight only)

Logged back on today, plane starts "dead" with all screens off, EFB won't start when clicking on it (although it brightens a bit)

Uninstall/Reinstall didn't change a thing.

Came across the suggestions to delete "m-files" in the ..\packages\aerosoft-crj\ folder.

This makes the plane work for the first flight. Going back to main menu and starting a new flight results in "dead" plane again.

Exiting and restarting the sim without deleting the files in  ..\packages\aerosoft-crj\ will make my sim start with the plane "dead".

Exterior view: Ailerons full right, rudder/nose-wheel full left.

Slewing the plane up in the air will make the plane controllable, although no screens and control-surfaces visibly locked as before even though the plane responds to control inputs.

Another thing that I seemed to have done that now got it to work for me is this:

Make sure you don't have anything that uses simconnect (like, for example, the navigraph simlink tool running) when you do a clean install of the aircraft as well as when you calibrate the aircraft for the first time in the sim (the ~10mins period).

Again, YMMV, and I'm just recalling what I did to make it work permanently (which I can happily report that mine is still running fine).

42 minutes ago, SantaGrapes said:

Another thing that I seemed to have done that now got it to work for me is this:

Make sure you don't have anything that uses simconnect (like, for example, the navigraph simlink tool running) when you do a clean install of the aircraft as well as when you calibrate the aircraft for the first time in the sim (the ~10mins period).

Again, YMMV, and I'm just recalling what I did to make it work permanently (which I can happily report that mine is still running fine).

Tested, another reinstall. Sadly no luck. Same errors as before. All display and EFB dark after restarting the CRJ.

Cheers

4 hours ago, SantaGrapes said:

No luck for me either, fresh installs, cleaned "m-files", also tried "Run as Administrator" , no simconnect-apps running. First flight works great. Starting a new one after that, dead plane.

I'm having the same problem as well.

First flight loaded fine. Succeeding flights always have a black screen. Did a reinstall and it was still the same.

Archived