FSUIPC bindings

I have all addons configured via FSUIPC, so I don't have to bother switching profiles.. However the throttle axis is not recognized by the CRJ neither as direct axis through FSUIPC nor by the option send to FS as normal axis. Only if I set up the axis directly in the sim it works.

Plus, many other hardware inputs won't work, especially on the AP panel, which is a real pain when you have all the hardware and cannot use it properly. Any advice on the throttle? Any planned development on extended hardware support?

Best

Matthias

• Aerosoft

We will issue tomorrow a tutorial on the AP.
Please note few functions are available for key bindings from within the Simulator.

We are working an a Simmconnect interface allowing for more available function.

As for the throttle axis, do not use FSUIPC, sipmu use direct simulator assignment indeed.

8 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Please note few functions are available for key bindings from within the Simulator.

As for the throttle axis, do not use FSUIPC, sipmu use direct simulator assignment indeed.

But remember the TCA isn't similar as what you are using in the examples 😉

vor 9 Minuten, SimWare sagte:

Many thanks for your answer, really looking forward to it.

As for the throttle, using the sim instead of FSUIPC is the last thing I want to do as I have manually keep switching several profiles. But if this is the way it is, I'll have to live with it I guess.

Vor 1 Stunde, SimWare sagte:

Is that also valid for lights? I noticed that I can't switch the external lights with my Honeycomb Alpha. It works with all other aircraft. Is that a known limitation as well, or something wrong with my setup?

I’m not sure if it’s related, but does anyone know how to make my VRinsight MPanel work with this CRJ? It somewhat works with default aircraft (except for autopilot mode selection).

vor 27 Minuten, renatodmc sagte:

I’m not sure if it’s related, but does anyone know how to make my VRinsight MPanel work with this CRJ? It somewhat works with default aircraft (except for autopilot mode selection).

Partially. You may set frequencies and use the gear and flaps, but anything AP/FD related is not working at all.

27 minutes ago, MatzeH84 said:

Partially. You may set frequencies and use the gear and flaps, but anything AP/FD related is not working at all.

Any clue how to make AP/FD stuff work? As there are no assignable keys for the CRJ’s AP, I can’t think of how I can make it work. 

• Aerosoft

As for the flaps, don't use the FLAPS AXIS assignment.
Use the INCREASE FLAPS and DECREASE FLAPS functions assigned to two buttons.
The flaps in the CRJ is not seen as a linear axis but as increment and decrement.

vor 16 Stunden , MatzeH84 sagte:

As for the throttle, using the sim instead of FSUIPC is the last thing I want to do as I have manually keep switching several profiles. But if this is the way it is, I'll have to live with it I guess.

To use the throttle from FSUIPC (e.g. profile specific) you can check the workaround I posted in the FSUIPC forum:
https://forum.simflight.com/topic/92097-crj-and-fsuipc/?do=findComment&comment=558268

5 hours ago, SimWare said:

As for the flaps, don't use the FLAPS AXIS assignment.
Use the INCREASE FLAPS and DECREASE FLAPS functions assigned to two buttons.
The flaps in the CRJ is not seen as a linear axis but as increment and decrement.

This is pure madness. We expect this to work on install day from Aerosoft. No you can't assign it as Increase Decrees as the Flap is 1bit for button not 2bits.

With the latest version of FSUIPC7, my Thrustmaster throttle works perfectly when selecting "Send to FS as normal axis" and selecting "Throttle1 Axis Set Ex1" resp. "Throttle2 Axis Set Ex1". I assume this will also be the case for most other throttles.

• Aerosoft
On 3/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, zawadzkk said:

This is pure madness. We expect this to work on install day from Aerosoft. No you can't assign it as Increase Decrees as the Flap is 1bit for button not 2bits.

Yes you can. It perfectly works with the INCREASE FLAPS and DECREASE FLAPS assigned to two different buttons.

Please login to display this image.

However, we will add the FLAPS AXIS feature in the next update, next week.

• 1 month later...

Archived