Toggle reverse not working.

Hi, I have a Thrustmaster T16000, with a small throttle slider on the joystick.

I always use a toggle reverse button and then use my normal axis to reverse in the sim. Why doesn't it work here? Tried playing with the settings but it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

Please check this tutorial.
It applies to any throttle using a contact for the reversers.

I don't have levers for it. I want to push a button to toggle the reverse and then use my normal throttle axis to control it. Just like any other plane in the sim

15 minutes ago, Alpha Lima said:

I don't have levers for it. I want to push a button to toggle the reverse and then use my normal throttle axis to control it. Just like any other plane in the sim

Yes, I have the same question. Other jets with reversers can be switched to "reverser mode" with one button being the axis on idle, than pushing the throttle forward will add reverser thrust. Having a quick review on the materials above I have not found how to configure it. I have not even seen which buttons were pushed for Honeycomb Prop lever usage - are these some built-in sensors activated by pulling the throttles to the very end? 

2 hours ago, Alpha Lima said:

did it work for you? it didn't for me

I just had some time to try that out - yes it works for me too, even without restart. Bit different logic I'm used to but it works well.

Archived