CRJ 550 - 700 SimBrief profiles

TomAce

I found them, but had to change some values when I compared them to the documentations that followed the planes. Think it was the OEW (Empty Weight) that wasn't entirely correct.

1 hour ago, TomAce said:

I found them, but had to change some values when I compared them to the documentations that followed the planes. Think it was the OEW (Empty Weight) that wasn't entirely correct.

Every aircraft in the entire world has a different empty weight. Even two that come off the line one right after the other will have a different weight because of variations in the manufacturing process. This is especially true of different airplanes that perhaps have different options installed.

So yes, you will need to adjust the OEW in SimBrief to match any particular airframe you are using.

6 hours ago, Frank Kopp said:

I have done one for CRJ700. THe Quick REference has all the necessary data on page 21.

CRJ700 SIM Brief Profile

Let me know if there is something wrong with the profile.

thanks! In your profile you have max 67 passengers. Aerosoft manuals tell 70?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived