Hotas X Single Throttle And No Reverse Axis Won't Work With The CRJ

I have a hotas X joystick and throttle and the reverse thrust won't work. Usually I would press a button and go full throttle to activate reverse thrust, but that doesn't work with the CRJ

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Please see STEP 9 of the tutorial below if you want to assign the reversers to a button: 
(It is the same system and assignment for any throttle quadrant)

I cannot get the throttle to work at all.

The calibration screen on the EFB shows the throttle moving, but on the flight deck, the throttles do not move at all.

I need to add that I am  using a single throttle quadrant.  

The X52 HOTAS to be precise.  At the default setting, the throttle calibration sees the throttle moving but nothing happend to the throttles in the flight deck.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Make sure you assigned the throttle axis in Flight Simulator to "THROTTLE AXIS" function.
Also that the Controller type in the EFB throttle section is set to "Single Axis"

And that no other device (rudder, joystick,...) still has a defaut throttle axis assignment left.

Hi, I'm having issues with the reverse. It doesn't function correctly like all the other aircraft's in the game...

when I click my reverse thrust hold key and push the throttle forward it won't engage reverse thrusts. I've done what you suggested in the above comments.

29 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Paul,

what function did you assign the reverser button to ?

'Throttle Decrease', I want to use my 'T.Flight Hotas One' throttle as a reverse when I hold a button. When I click the assigned button for Throttle Decrease (in my case it's the trigger on the joystick) it instantly puts my aircraft into reverse, not with the axis.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Paul Ramsay said:

'Throttle Decrease', I want to use my 'T.Flight Hotas One' throttle as a reverse when I hold a button. When I click the assigned button for Throttle Decrease (in my case it's the trigger on the joystick) it instantly puts my aircraft into reverse, not with the axis.

Indeed, the "Throttle Decrease" function immediately toggles the reversers.
You can't use it as a condition or latch to engage the reversers when the throttle lever goes beyond a certain position.

I have the same issue with the Hotas X56, I have binded a click button for "toggle reversers" but nothing happens in game. Like Paul said, its extremely weird why any other plane can do it, but not this one?

On 3/17/2021 at 4:31 AM, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

Make sure you assigned the throttle axis in Flight Simulator to "THROTTLE AXIS" function.
Also that the Controller type in the EFB throttle section is set to "Single Axis"

And that no other device (rudder, joystick,...) still has a defaut throttle axis assignment left.

Yes, I've done that.  

I have cleared every throttle setting on the HOTAS, the Keyboard, and the Mouse.

I can finally get the throttle to move if I assign the throttle to these functions:

throttle 1 Axis (0 - 100%)

throttle 2 Axis (0- 100%)

throttle Axis

Increase throttle

Decrease Throttle.

The throttle will move.  It will go from the Idle detent right to the Toga detent, regardless of the values I place in the calibration on the EFB.

I could really use some help here.

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, Paul Ramsay said:

@Simware

Any updates when this will be fixed?

The next update with some of the requested new features will be available next week.

Archived