Cabin-custom views

Noticed there's no way to move into the modelled cabin using the ALT+arrow keys to setup a custom view of the cabin using CTRL+ALT+1,etc

In some of the default aircraft in Flight Simulator, I can move past the cockpit into the cabin with the ALT+arrow keys but not in the Aerosoft CRJ.

Though I can use the drone camera to look at the modelled cabin, it's less than ideal as you can't setup a custom view as you would in the cockpit view, yet there are some preset views which I like.

What'd I like to have is ability to have a view like this but in cockpit view:

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Technically, the cabin is part of the exterior model. That's why you can't use the keys to move there. What you can do, is switch to the smartcam and then select external view 10 and 11 (at least I think it was 10 and 11....) to get to the window views.

You can create custom cabin views. I did that the way I did with the A32NX mod. Now I have 5 custom wing views. assigned to keys I have in XP11. It is pretty simple. Saved to my keys, F5,F6,F7,F8,F9

Archived