Set Up TCA Quadrant

Hello, 

1st off all thanks a lot for this realease ...you did an amazing job... 

Nevertheless, I can't calibrate my Thustmaster TCA Quadrant with the thottle utility in the tablet... is there another way? 

Thanks a lot 

• Aerosoft

Please make sure no other control has an axis assigned to the throttle.
Some default assignements of any other device such as yoke, rudder, etc.
You may not notice them, buth the addon can't make the deifference.

Also make sure nothing is assigned in FSUIPC if you use it.

12 minutes ago, Thierry Sauthier said:

I have read in the forum that "Please make sure you assign the throttle axes to "THROTTLE n AXIS" and not to "THROTTLE n AXIS (0-100%)". But this is nor clear enough for me . could you help? 

In the button section, you type "throttle" in the setting selection (Manette des gaz in french) and you will see 2 type of axis, 1 is throttle axis an another one is has the same name but with the indication from 1 to 100 % ...you have to make sure the the trotthe are setp up to the option with no number... i hope this is clear :)

27 minutes ago, Dolly77 said:

In the button section, you type "throttle" in the setting selection (Manette des gaz in french) and you will see 2 type of axis, 1 is throttle axis an another one is has the same name but with the indication from 1 to 100 % ...you have to make sure the the trotthe are setp up to the option with no number... i hope this is clear :)

I believe I am almost there . 

I have completed what proposed be Dolly77 and restarted the calibration process which end up with an error message :"Rev Maw overlap Idle". So now the throtlle work fine for Idle, climb, toga, max power, but do not go to rev max.

any support would be apreciated

thanks

Archived