Calibrating CH Throttle Pro

I just can't make it work, CRJ doesn't see it (no raw values in config tab in EFB). If I use option that I have separate reverser axis, full aft position on throttle gives me max reverser, but at idle detent, engines run at 31% N1, if I move throttle just a bit aft, engines spool up to 51% N1.

BTW. FPS drop is noticable, in FBW moded a320 I get 50+ fps inside plane and 60fps outside, in CRJ I get 37fps inside and outside, with the same graphical settings. (AMD 5900X, RTX3090, 32GB RAM).

• Developer

Does the CH throttle Pro really have a detent?

You should try to increase the idle/reverse gap. That's the range between idle and the detection of a reverse position.

11 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Does the CH throttle Pro really have a detent?

You should try to increase the idle/reverse gap. That's the range between idle and the detection of a reverse position.

No it hasn’t, but I was trying different stuff. Main concern is CRJ doesn’t seem to be able to read raw data from throttle. Others seem to have similar problem. MSFS shows readouts in Controls Conifg but CRJ doesn’t, throttle works if I spawn at runway, but no way to engage reverse thrust (normally I have this configured that I press button on throttle then move throttle forward, that increases reverse thrust)

42 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

If it doesn't read the raw data, it means that you assigned "THROTTLE n AXIS (0-100%)" to your throttle. You need to assign "THROTTLE n AXIS".

I have this configured like this:

Please login to display this image.

Edit: I found that assigning throttle 1 and 2 to the same axis was causing this, at the end of the list was general throttle to be assaign. Thanks for help.

Edit2: After fixing throttle issue, my fps jumped up to normal values 50fps inside and 55 outside.

Archived