TCA throttle not detected by CRJ

Have the TCA throttle plus add-on, movement is working fine in MSFS and all is detect (working fine with FBW bus)

But not detected in the CRJ calibration menu (working fine in P3D)

Have done a reboot... after install, any ideas gentlemen?

Running as Admin.

To add outside model thrust is working and also reverse thrust but nothing in the VC

Congratulations with the release for MSFS

Cheers,

André

7 minutes ago, awf said:

Have the TCA throttle plus add-on, movement is working fine in MSFS and all is detect (working fine with FBW bus)

But not detected in the CRJ calibration menu (working fine in P3D)

Have done a reboot... after install, any ideas gentlemen?

Running as Admin.

To add outside model thrust is working and also reverse thrust but nothing in the VC

Aha just read to assign it to another axis will test...

Congratulations with the release for MSFS

Cheers,

André

Same problem.

X56 Rhino stick and throttle. Stick works fine. Throttle is unresponsive in CRJ. Works with other aircraft, and the axis can be seen moving en MSFS control setup.

The key to getting the TCA throttle quadrant recognized is to assign Throttle 1 Axis to Joystick L-Axis X and Throttle 2 Axis to Joystick L-Axis Y. I haven't flown yet, but this at least got the calibration page to recognize the throttle quadrant. If you are set up for A32NX, you probably have the Throttle 1 (0 to 100%) Axis mapped, which is why the controller isn't recognized. Make sure before you start mucking with the settings that you create a new profile with Preset Manager for the CRJ so you don't mess up your A32NX flying!

EDIT: Ok, I tested my calibration by using the EFB to put the aircraft in ready to taxi and the detents worked as expected. Initially the throttle quadrant in the aircraft didn't want to animate, but eventually it started moving. I think after I used reverse thrust...

Vor 1 Stunde, geoffda sagte:

The key to getting the TCA throttle quadrant recognized is to assign Throttle 1 Axis to Joystick L-Axis X and Throttle 2 Axis to Joystick L-Axis Y. I haven't flown yet, but this at least got the calibration page to recognize the throttle quadrant. If you are set up for A32NX, you probably have the Throttle 1 (0 to 100%) Axis mapped, which is why the controller isn't recognized. Make sure before you start mucking with the settings that you create a new profile with Preset Manager for the CRJ so you don't mess up your A32NX flying!

EDIT: Ok, I tested my calibration by using the EFB to put the aircraft in ready to taxi and the detents worked as expected. Initially the throttle quadrant in the aircraft didn't want to animate, but eventually it started moving. I think after I used reverse thrust...

Did exactly the same. But the throttle ist not moving. 

For me it is weird becaused the throttle are recognized in the EFB however they are not moving in the plane

EDIT : Ok sorry have managed to make them move... had to click on the red button and put them to IDLE, now it is working...

EDIT2 : OMG and then my game crash, restart, and now cannot make them move again :D

2 hours ago, Günther Kastenfrosch said:

Did exactly the same. But the throttle ist not moving. 

Yes, you have to release the throttle locks (the red lever at the base of the throttle) and move the levers to idle with the mouse before they will move. See the tutorial.

38 minutes ago, geoffda said:

Yes, you have to release the throttle locks (the red lever at the base of the throttle) and move the levers to idle with the mouse before they will move. See the tutorial.

My throttles were not moving either, but releasing the throttle locks did the trick. You just saved my day!

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived