Congratulations Aerosoft!

ArcticMarkus

Just wanted to say congratulations to Mathijs, Hans and everyone else on the CRJ development team and Aerosoft for this amazing product, been testing it out a bit and enjoying it very much. Looking forward to future releases 

Excellent work Aerosoft! The installer itself recognized where the correct directory of the MSFS is. Without any query. This is state of the art. Very good job!

I spent the several hours of work following along with the tutorial flight EDLP-EDDM and WOW!

I've never had such a realistic, amazing experience with a flight sim. The sounds, the visuals, just everything was spot on. And the tutorial videos were a HUGE help for getting started. I honestly think any simmer of any level could follow along with that. Thank you Aerosoft, very much looking forward to the 900/1000 addon pack!

...it takes a while to get comfortable with - certainly not your plain vanilla Cesna 182...

And I very much appreciate the fact that there is no perceivable frame rate drop. Quite an achievement for such a complex plane!

Well done!

I´ve just finished my first flight (ESSA-EKCH with Addon ATC).

Congratulations!!!

After bit of tuning it flys very stable manually and with Autopilot, the lateral Flight Director is better than even the P3D version, it moves slowly aside when leaving track (lots of sim aircraft can´t provide this).

The cockpit looks great, the frame rate performance is very nice,.... 

Thanks a lot Mathijs, Hans and all the others!

Thanks to your efforts MSFS is getting serious much earlier as I´ve expected.

Regards from Krems an der Donau,

Herbert

On 16.3.2021 at 23:00, slippingwithflapsin sagte:

very much looking forward to the 900/1000 addon pack!

Me too 🥰 Such a nice aircraft 😍 Can't wait for the two bigger models.

On 16.3.2021 at 23:00, slippingwithflapsin sagte:

And the tutorial videos were a HUGE help for getting started. I honestly think any simmer of any level could follow along with that.

Absolutely but I think this was necessary as there are so many people in the MSFS world who've flown a compley airliner before with all it's procedures.

I finally had the time for my first flight today and what an amazing experience, this plane is really a joy to fly, even if I did have to use metric measurements for the first time in a flight sim!!!!!

• Developer

Thank you all, guys. We still have issues to solve and we're all very well aware of that. But now that the two most pressing problems (CTD on loading and dark cockpit) could be solved, we feel a little bit better. And we will solve the remaining problems too! 🙂

4 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Thank you all, guys. We still have issues to solve and we're all very well aware of that. But now that the two most pressing problems (CTD on loading and dark cockpit) could be solved, we feel a little bit better. And we will solve the remaining problems too! 🙂

Great to hear! Continue with the glass half full! You were first out of the gate with the CRJ and you will remain as the leader with continued refinements to future updates. Congrats!

Archived