Frustration reduction

CFG874

Hi,
Now I'm getting a little annoyed.
With the last update of the small buses, there is an additional bug that was not there before.
The data from the fuel planner are not correctly adopted or processed correctly. according to Aerosoft, this seems to be the case
  == not == not to be such a very big problem.
Some customers have already mentioned this several times and have been constantly put off or put off to an unknown date.
That was over 6 weeks ago.
I can understand that new developments take time and have to be tested extensively.
What I don't understand is that if errors were built in unintentionally, the customers, i.e. we, have to wait that long.
This would have to be done much faster then, so I don't think it's okay.
Kind regards
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Nun werde ich aber langsam doch etwas ungehalten.
Mit dem letzten Update der kleinen Busse, ist ein Fehler zusätzlich drin, der vorher nicht da war. 
Die Daten vom Fuelplaner werden nicht richtig übernommen, bzw nicht richtig aufgearbeitet. Laut Ausagen von Aerosoft scheint dies 
 ==  kein  == so    sehr großes Problem        zu sein. 
Einige Kunden haben dies schon mehrfach angesprochen und wurde ständig vertröstet, oder auf einen unbekannten Termin vertröstet.
Dies ist nun schon über 6 Wochen her. 
Ich kann verstehen, das neue Entwicklungen Zeit brauchen und müssen ausgiebig getestet werden. 
Was ich nicht verstehe, das wenn Fehler unbeabsichtigt eingebaut wurden,  die Kunden also wir,  auch so lange warten müssen. 
Dies müßte dann wesentlich schneller erledigt werden, so finde ich es nicht in Ordnung.
MfG 
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/16/2021 at 1:46 PM, CFG874 said:

Hi,
Now I'm getting a little annoyed.
With the last update of the small buses, there is an additional bug that was not there before.
The data from the fuel planner are not correctly adopted or processed correctly. according to Aerosoft, this seems to be the case
  == not == not to be such a very big problem.
Some customers have already mentioned this several times and have been constantly put off or put off to an unknown date.
That was over 6 weeks ago.
I can understand that new developments take time and have to be tested extensively.
What I don't understand is that if errors were built in unintentionally, the customers, i.e. we, have to wait that long.
This would have to be done much faster then, so I don't think it's okay.
Kind regards
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Nun werde ich aber langsam doch etwas ungehalten.
Mit dem letzten Update der kleinen Busse, ist ein Fehler zusätzlich drin, der vorher nicht da war. 
Die Daten vom Fuelplaner werden nicht richtig übernommen, bzw nicht richtig aufgearbeitet. Laut Ausagen von Aerosoft scheint dies 
 ==  kein  == so    sehr großes Problem        zu sein. 
Einige Kunden haben dies schon mehrfach angesprochen und wurde ständig vertröstet, oder auf einen unbekannten Termin vertröstet.
Dies ist nun schon über 6 Wochen her. 
Ich kann verstehen, das neue Entwicklungen Zeit brauchen und müssen ausgiebig getestet werden. 
Was ich nicht verstehe, das wenn Fehler unbeabsichtigt eingebaut wurden,  die Kunden also wir,  auch so lange warten müssen. 
Dies müßte dann wesentlich schneller erledigt werden, so finde ich es nicht in Ordnung.
MfG 
CFG874 Bernd

Have you updated to latest version? Yesterday we released an update.

Hi,
I didn't have no, but was made up for in the next second.
Try it out in the afternoon, because I fly 1-2 flights a day with the Aerosoft buses.
Kind regards
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Nein hatte ich nicht, wurde aber in der nächsten Sekunde nachgeholt.
Probiere es am Nachmittag aus, denn ich fliege täglich 1-2 Flüge mit den Aerosoft Bussen.
Mir freundlichen Grüssen
CFG874 Bernd 

• Deputy Sheriffs

We believed, that those "weight differences" you are talking about were not such a major issue that a hotfix was necessary. We wanted to include it in another update which also fixed some other issues and enhanced certain functionality. And this took some time including testing. The full list of changes you will find in the release notes .....

Archived