A320 Pro & Bravo Throttles Not Moving Sim Throttles

HondaJet

I run P3Dv5.1 with both Alpha & Bravo flight controls.  The axis assignments are all done through FSUIPC and have worked for the A320 in the past.  It has been a while since I flew it but I have kept it current through your Aerosoft Updater - ver now is 1.4.2.0.  Today I tried to do a flight and had everything working until I got to the throttle axis.  FSUIPC is set like I have always done it and is working with the Bravo throttles, however, the sim throttles are not moving at all except if I activate reversers.   I cleared out FSUIPC settings for the throttles and reset them but they still won't move in the sim.

I have searched these forums for something to help but had no luck, I hope this post is in the right place for this subject.

Next question, why are there no Honeycomb profiles for the A320 series on the Aerosoft Download profiles site?

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Though it works and many people use it, we don't provide support for FSUIPC beyond the documentation we provided with the product.  For support, I would try the FSUIPC forums.

Aerosoft Airbus Bravo Profile: 

Best wishes.

Are any customers having problems moving the throttles in the Aerosoft A320 series planes?  Did you find a fix for it?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jerry

Dave, this is not a FSUIPC issue.  I dug into your manuals, vol 7-Thrust Lever Setup revision dated 6/15/2018 which came with my install.  Page 3 of 9 shows I should set the throttle count and there is a box for Inverted axis in the Configurator.

When I open the configurator there is no FADEC section.  What gives?   Wiping away the cobwebs I seem to remember I used that last time I installed the A320 and A318 series to allow my throttles to work.

In the A320 Configurator - attached is what I see there now--

Can you help me understand why your documentation doesn't match what I see here now and how to go about setting throttles?

Jerry

Please login to display this image.

• 6 months later...

Archived