Does Aerosoft expect the passengers to jump from the jetway in Geneva?

aadalian

Many thanks Bob,

I've tried to understand and follow the thread of the topic you suggested. As I do not have double jetways, but just jetways catapulting the passengers into the air, I think I might have a different issue. Anyway, I just disabled the SODE jetways and now it works.

HOWEVER - AND THIS IS TO BE READ BY THE AEROSOFT MANAGEMENT:

It can't be that Aerosoft sells products that are not properly working. This issue with the SODE jetways is more than a year old, and still not solved. The same applies for the changed ILS frequency at LSGG. The update 2.0.0.3. does not correct either issue. Obviously Aerosoft expects their customers to read pages after pages on forums to find a solution themselves. Even if after hours of searching I find a sort of solution, it is far too technical for me as a simple user to implement it.

I have therefore come to the conclusion to avoid Aerosoft products in the future and turn to companies who provide quality products that properly work from the beginning, without the need of tweaking and work-arounds. I will also advise my fellow flightsimmer colleagues accordingly. My decision stands until Aerosoft provides proper updates for the mentioned issues.

Best regards

Andreas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, the solution is in this Post Page 3 by Günter Zehnel (Yes, there should be a fixed installer, I‘m going to forward it):

Regarding ILS, a product is only current on release date. Any real world changes are goodwill of the developers. But here is a file from a user:

And just in case you are going to experience CTD:

Many thanks again, Bob. If only Aerosoft would be so responsive!!

SODE seems to be solved.

I've looked at the solution for the ILS provided by Radeon29, Unfortunately I have no clue what I shall do with the 3 files he provided...

best wishes, Andreas

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/14/2021 at 2:44 PM, aadalian said:

Many thanks again, Bob. If only Aerosoft would be so responsive!!

SODE seems to be solved.

I've looked at the solution for the ILS provided by Radeon29, Unfortunately I have no clue what I shall do with the 3 files he provided...

best wishes, Andreas

This files have to be placed in the scenery folder of the addon, replacing the original files.

E:\Prepar3D Addons\Aerosoft\Aerosoft Geneva Professional V5\Scenery

Archived