Missing ASC Files After Update

KVAZEMODO

4 hours ago, Israel Lorenzo Acevedo said:

please check this tutorial check subtitle in english for fix this problem:  ASC_PF_onAuto.wav" en Aereosoft 320 . fix   :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHi2ee4Fr7M

Thank you for the help. But i think, aerosoft should fix it by official way)) 

I am with Kvazemodo on this one. Aerosoft should fix this issue, and while they are at it they should fix the ASUpdater application as well.

Whilst trying to resolve the issue myself, ASUpdater has ceased to work.

I know this is not an Aerosoft fix but, this is the audio file that is missing. I did not myself have it for the A318/19/20/21 but the audio file was in the A330. Temporary fix for now. Hope this helps!

You would install this in: user/documents/aerosoft/aerosoft a318-319 (Or A320-A321) Professional/simobjects/airplanes/Base/sound_asc

ASC_PF_OnAuto.wav

• 5 weeks later...

I had the same issue with the missing wav file twice, on 2 different machines with different W10 installations (of course the addons were updated with the Aerosoft update app from kit v1.31). Given that I had the same issue twice I think it makes sense to assume that the fresh install / reinstall solution makes no sense. Initially I duplicated the "ASC_PF_on" file and appended "Auto" to it; the second time I used the file posted here on this forum, problem solved. Thank you for the file. I recommend Aerosoft to look into this issue, it must be the update which breaks / deletes the file.

Archived