Missing ASC Files After Update

KVAZEMODO

Hello support. 

After update (1.4.2.0) Prepar3D advised about missing asc_pf_onauto.wav. Aerosoft updater 1.6.0.0. Before updating everything OK.

I deleted 1.4.2.0., no mistakes.

Could you help?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, KVAZEMODO said:

Hello support. 

After update (1.4.2.0) Prepar3D advised about missing asc_pf_onauto.wav. Aerosoft updater 1.6.0.0.

Could you help?

Please post next time in the correct forum section and mention your product and simversion.

Most likely you are talking about the Airbus in Prepar3d v4/v5.

Please download latest full installer and reinstall. Then update.

Hello, I've the same problem, after updating the Airbus A 320/A 321 to version 1.4.2.0 I got the message "Sound System Error" with the same content as above. Seems that no one from Aerosoft can help.

masterhawk says, 

Please post next time in the correct forum section and mention your product and simversion.

Most likely you are talking about the Airbus in Prepar3d v4/v5.

Please download latest full installer and reinstall. Then update.

BUT It no help(((

I have same error as above with the asc_pf_Onauto.wav.

This is for A320 A321 from Simmarket for P3D v 4+.

Version 1.3.1.0 no error. After update to v.1.4.2.0 i am getting this error message.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just for interest:

in the folder ....\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_ASC there should be 486 soundfiles, can you please check this?

I am having this same issue after updating to v1.4.2.0 this morning via the Aerosoft Updater. A318-A319 Pro and A320-A321 Pro in P3D v4.5.14.34698.

Is iy possible to just download the missing files?

Hello, I solved the problem by copiing the soundfile ASC_PF_ON.wav and rename it ASC_PF_ONAUTO.wav with the result of no problems anymore.

It is not the correct way but it helps.

13 hours ago, steffmann said:

Hello, I solved the problem by copiing the soundfile ASC_PF_ON.wav and rename it ASC_PF_ONAUTO.wav with the result of no problems anymore.

Steffmann Hello, just asking to know, Does the  ASC_PF_ON.wav sound have the same sound looks like on ASC_PF_ONAUTO.wav? I don`t know(

On 18.3.2021 at 18:07, steffmann sagte:

Hello,
I had the same problem. Thank you for the workaround. It may be 'quick an dirty' but at least it works! Looking foreward for a correct patch.
In IT customer support we had an old joke (internal use only):
What's new in the new version?
New bugs!

9 hours ago, DNDGR said:

Hello,
I had the same problem. Thank you for the workaround. It may be 'quick an dirty' but at least it works! Looking foreward for a correct patch.
In IT customer support we had an old joke (internal use only):
What's new in the new version?
New bugs!

Ahahahahaha

Archived