General

JayG

• Developer
5 minutes ago, jaimilonchus said:

Guys do you know if it will have the option to use MSFS's own AIRACs apart from NavDataPro and Navigraph?

No, only NavDataPro and Navigraph. There's no SDK for the use of MSFS's own data so far, so we can't access it. I'm not we will ever try though, simply because there have been quite a few negative comments on the integrated data - especially for american airports.

2 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, only NavDataPro and Navigraph. There's no SDK for the use of MSFS's own data so far, so we can't access it. I'm not we will ever try though, simply because there have been quite a few negative comments on the integrated data - especially for american airports.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the quick answer! I think most of us would appreciate it a lot though (if in the future there was a way to make it happen).

Hay..... I know for everyone at Aerosoft this is your job and all, but I just wanted to thank you all so much for this development and release I now have my hands on it!!! well OK maybe not actually on it but you get my meaning, cheers and I hope you guys are going to get a few beers and an early night before the weekend at some point to celebrate.... last time I had a beer in Germany it was like 50 pfennigs.... so it shouldn't break the companies bank!  

• Developer
19 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

last time I had a beer in Germany it was like 50 pfennigs

That must have been east Germany. I can't remember when beer was 50 Pfennig in the west. Probably before I was born. But I remember that we paid about 1 Mark (east) for a pint in East-Berlin in 1986.

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

That must have been east Germany. I can't remember when beer was 50 Pfennig in the west. Probably before I was born. But I remember that we paid about 1 Mark (east) for a pint in East-Berlin in 1986.

I was in the RAF in the early 80s and the Dutch Airforce club on our base (RAF Rheindahlen) used to have a 50pf happy hour from 5pm until 6pm nightly 😉  ............. Needless to say after paying that there I pretty much stopped drinking when I moved back to the UK!

5 hours ago, mangoo said:

Thank you guys .But surprisingly there is no Air Canada livery for Canadian made Aircraft.??

I figure that's because Jazz doesn't operate any 550s or 700s. 

Only 900s, so I can only hope that a nice Air Canada Express livery can be included by default in the 900/1000 addition :D  Would love to know where a 'official' request could be put in for one if it's not being considered already~   Really hoping it does make it into the addition as one of the default options.

Archived