Problem with Autobrake

Lars Peter Hammer

The problem is solved and a Update follows.

Any update on this update? Updates are nice and not that urgent if the thing works, but for those who are sitting on a paid piece of software which does not even installs correctly it's a pain.

We've now >1 week since release, and i'm still not able to use it - My personal deadline is Friday - Then i will ask for refund and think twice before i buy any other product sold by aerosoft.

If it reads like i'm grumpy, yes - i feel ######ed of coz i bought something and it doesn't work.

Dear Aerosoft,

Sorry, but I gave the changed files to aeroSoft.

1. They need to build a new installer

Where is it?

We've now >1 week since release, and i'm still not able to use it - My personal deadline is Friday - Then i will ask for refund and think twice before i buy any other product sold by aerosoft.

If it reads like i'm grumpy, yes - i feel ######ed of coz i bought something and it doesn't work.

To make it clear: Your reputation is losing grip.... Aerosoft soon has the rating "Saftladen". THIS is NOT what i call support guys.

Product entered the stores on Friday 15.

-- Fine!

Product didn't worked for 64bit systems.

-- Fine

Not getting infos from the creator for a week

-- Fine

Programmer sends fixed files to aerosoft

-- fine - it's alive

Aerosoft is not able to provide the fix in a timely manner?

-- Fine!

Aerosoft thinks they're good and providing excellent support by treating customers this way?

-- Fine!

Customer gets rid of aerosoft in 2 weeks and there goes their reputation.

-- Fine for me! Can you live with it too? And yes, surely i will communicate this to others.

Your deadline: Friday 29.02.2008 23.59 CET

that means you had 2 full weeks to serve your customers - nothing happened! The only one who did something was the programmer (Thomas) - Even tho, his communication broke up aswell... There was not a single statement made by aerosoft.

Regards

A (not so bad, but furious) CUSTOMER (aka. those who are makeing it possible that you earn money)

Can you send me a WORKING FSX version :-) :-)

Just a joke, not possible I know.

Product entered the stores on Friday 15.

-- Fine!

Product didn't worked for 64bit systems.

-- Fine

Not getting infos from the creator for a week

-- Fine

Not?? You should read below, 21. / 22. / 23. / 25. !

Programmer sends fixed files to aerosoft

-- fine - it's alive

Aerosoft is not able to provide the fix in a timely manner?

-- Fine!

Hundreds of engineers are working at Microsoft and didn't get Vista / XP 64 useable to work, many hardware doen't work.

What's the time since it is released? Ha, Ha, Ha.

Aerosoft thinks they're good and providing excellent support by treating customers this way?

-- Fine!

What's the answer you did get from aeroSoft Support direct (eMail), because setup files (download links) are only available for known customer.

And there have only been some they had this problem (64 Bit OS), and as far as I know they are all fulfilled by aeroSoft support.

Just PM them.

Thomas it wasn't against you - it was against aerosoft.

And just about your last sentence - I wrote you an email - we both were in contact the first two days - But since then there was no update received by email.

Your upper part i simply don't comment... Bashing other companies how they act, doesn't lifts the quality of aerosofts way. Very unprofessional.

To bother you:

I don't need Microsoft Support, my other computer with Vista and FSX works just great and FSX runs with 60-80 fps (Aerosoft Twin Otter as an example) with nice graphics

Edit: One thing:

Why should i email aerosoft IF i wrote you already, and you know the details like order no.? Sorry to say, but bashing the customers doesn't helps ;-)

Thomas it wasn't against you - it was against aerosoft.

Edit: One thing:

Why should i email aerosoft IF i wrote you already, and you know the details like order no.? Sorry to say, but bashing the customers doesn't helps ;-)

Because I don't know who bought or bought not the software. I don't get those informations and so I cannot generate a Key for customers.

About FSX, unprofessional and bashing the customers.

- If it runs for you fine, that's Okay.

- Bashing the customers, I never did but more I got ...

- Professional Support ends with the normal working time, should I as well?

If it is only against aeroSoft I can confirm that they are very professional, but there are of course not only some programs / addons and customers to satisfy.

Sorry for the time you couldn't use the program.

Have a nice day.

Dear Thomas,

"Just PM them" - Ever tried???

Private messaging has been disabled on this board.

But yes, i just checked the support/update area (the one for known customers, to use your words) - and there is nothing available for autobrake - So, i sent them an email and asked them that they sent me the nescessary files (you said they are available and you said other customers got them right?)

So, let's see what happends... And no, i will not extend the deadline - Just for the record, a bit more than 24h left...

Best regards

Steve

• Aerosoft

My my... what a lot of big words, even deadlines in big bold letters. Our whole office was shaking, the girls were crying... Thank god I saved Aerosoft by getting it done in time.:roll:

The guys who handle the installers got the files on Wednesday, a new installer was made and was tested yesterday to some degree (these kind of products are always very hard to debug with two OS's (in 5 languages), two FS versions (in many languages) etc. This morning I got the information all looked good and I will not enter it in the update database.

As the files are so small and so many are changed, we made a whole new version. So de-install the current version, download a new version and install that one.

Well, in the meantime i got another exe by aerosoft support (it would have been sooooo easy if the information would have been written into the forum/sent by email from Thomas earlier)...

I sent the required infos again to aerosoft support...

nevertheless, tried the new version which mathijs put into the DB...

errorsf0.jpg

I really hope it works, once i receive this magic code the window requests after this error...

If not, then i ask for refund...