EGLL (Aerosoft) will use all runways for use

GaryMcCl

I have an issue here. I use Aerosoft Heathrow, and in the install (like many airports), it asks what runways you may are likely to use. I usually use this without a problem, but now it ignores what runway you want. In this image, you can see that I want Takeoff North, Landing South.  That used to work but it doesn't now at all - the aircraft comes in randomly.  

Please login to display this image.

"randomly" sounds as if option 1 is in use.

Did you change the runways setting?

Do you use any AI traffic addon like AITC which may "disregard" the AFCAD settings?

did you check if there is more than one AFCAD for EGLL active?

Option 2 is the one selected, but I tried different settings, and it different make a difference.

6 hours ago, data63 said:

did you check if there is more than one AFCAD for EGLL active?

I'm afraid this is not my area - I wouldn't know how to make these changes. If this is your area I would appreciate for you could fix it.

I am aware Aerosoft supports this and I may get the upgrade, they should help.

Gaz

vor 16 Stunden , GaryMcCl sagte:

Option 2 is the one selected, but I tried different settings, and it different make a difference.

I'm afraid this is not my area - I wouldn't know how to make these changes. If this is your area I would appreciate for you could fix it.

I am aware Aerosoft supports this and I may get the upgrade, they should help.

Gaz

check your FS Drive for files like *EGLL*.bgl outside the AS Heathrow installation (maybe ORBX?)

On 3/18/2021 at 7:11 PM, data63 said:

check your FS Drive for files like *EGLL*.bgl outside the AS Heathrow installation (maybe ORBX?)

I did so quite a while ago, but the word thing is that the bgl for the southern runway had been created, but not one for the northern runway.

There should be an update for runways P3dv5 - there is, but it has this runway problem.

Please see my original problem. Aerosoft should fix the problem.

• Developer

Sorry Sir, there is no issue in der Product we can fix, we only can give you tip, where to look into to fix the issue on your system.

The configuration for Takeoff and Landing usage is a flag in the Airport Facility File of the Airport (called AFCAD). The EGLLConfigV5 Tool in the ..\Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional V5 folder will give you the option to select on of three different AFCAD Files here in the Scenery Subfolder of the Addon. Only one of the files get the ending *.BGL, the other must keep *.OFF to be deactive.

Depending on the selection, the file with *.BGL endings must be

EGLL_ADEV5-OP01 - all runways used for Takeoff and Landing

EGLL_ADEV5-OP01N - the Northrunway is flaged for Takeoff only, Landing OFF, Southrunway is flag for Landing only, Takeoff set to OFF

EGLL_ADEV5-OP01S - the Northrunway is flaged for Landing only, Takeoff flag OFF, Southrunway is flag for Takeoff only, Landing set to OFF

In the config you show on the first screen, you should have EGLL_ADEV5-OP01N.BGL, EGLL_ADEV5-OP01.off and EGLL_ADEV5-OP01S.off in your scenery folder.

If the sim ATC offers you the wrong runway for Takeoff or Landing and the AI Traffic is using the wrong runways, there seams to be any other AFCAD in use and not the files of the sim-wings Heathrow addon. Or the files of the addon are not the original once and has been changed in there flags.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 7:49 AM, OPabst said:

If the sim ATC offers you the wrong runway for Takeoff or Landing and the AI Traffic is using the wrong runways, there seams to be any other AFCAD in use and not the files of the sim-wings Heathrow addon. Or the files of the addon are not the original once and has been changed in there flags.

Quick question: is this a problem only with EGLL? You see, EGKK is sending aircraft it shouldn't to in another add-on.  Is it at possible to get P3Dv5 developers to make the new aircraft/airports compatible with v5?

gazza

Archived