CTD when requesting weather data.

Cpt Bambi

Hi.

I keep getting crash to desktop when i try to request climb weather.

I've updated to latest version of the Airbus A320-321 professional and reinstalled Active Sky but it's still crashing.

Fully configured for flight with route inputted and takeoff data set, but as soon as i put request for the climb weather is just freezes.

P3dv5.1 HF1.

Windows 10.

Aerosoft A320-321 latest updates.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain your procedure a little bit more. What do you mean with "weather request"?

1. Do you mean you do it by opening the ActiveSky menu via the P3D Add-on menu?  And then P3D freezes?
  2. Do you use the latest AS version no. 7668 and maybe also AS Cloud Art version no. 7668
  3. Is EA enabled in P3D - for a lot of reasons I do not use it. 

I experienced the same problem some weeks ago but after updating AS to 7668 those problems were gone. I believe your problems have nothing to do with the Airbus or P3D but are related to ActiveSky and its compatibility to P3D.

Regards,

Rolf

Hello.

I mean the weather request in the mcdu weather page, I'm on AS7638 for active sky, i normally wait until i get an update notification as I'm rather dubious of installing beta versions, however I'll get 7668 and see what happens.

I'll see what happens and report back .

Ok I've installed Active sky 7668 beta and it's no longer crashing when pressing request weather.

I find this perplexing though, it was fine before on the 7368 build, i'm not sure why it stopped working properly.

Any way sorted, thanks for the head up about the 7668 update.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived