CRJ User Manual Updates

Will there be any updates to the documentation regarding the new additions and processes provided with Service Pack 2?

Stay safe!

Regards,

Todd

Understood.  I appreciate the response back.  Please do not take offense regarding what I am about to say. 

I am only thinking of new purchasers; those who may not familiar with the aircraft.  How would they know that these new functions or process exist when the current documentation and graphics within the documents are still showing older items?   Please understand that I am not suggesting a full rewrite.  I know that takes a lot of time and effort.  I am only suggesting that maybe a small addendum could be attached with the documentation that could outline some of these new or revised changes.  This way, a new customer understands that the old documents are still valid and the addendum would only covers what has changed procedurally.

Stay safe

Archived