Help for HoneyComb

Hello,

Excuse me I translate into English via Google Translator being French

I wanted to thank you for your tutorials and advice that I translated into French in order to familiarize myself with the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant that I have just acquired. I followed your tutorial concerning the LEDS display for the landing gear.

Here is my concern: When the Quadrant is switched on, the N LED is on green, but very weak. I then launch X-Plane 11 and after starting the software this same LED (N) remains very weak green.

After flight, I retract the landing gear and the process realizes the passage of the LEDS (L, N, R) in red then after the total retraction the LED N becomes very weak green again. My question: The Throttle Quadrant has a design flaw with the N LED, or is there a menu that will allow you to do as in reality? to know AT start-up after and ignition BATTERY contact 3 green LEDs if ignition on, gear out then after take-off and after retraction of the wheels no longer any LEDs lit as in the cockpit of the BARON 58 Beechcraft.

Not being a programmer, but a Grandpa who plays Pilot, I thank all the goodwill that would have the solution, if it is possible or achievable.

Looking forward to your feedback,

Best regards

Philippe B

• Aerosoft

Hi Philippe,

welcome to our forums! As I think you are talking X-Plane, I am moving this thread into the correct forums subsection.

Have you tried using the the default Bravo profile that comes with the download? There, the LEDs for the landing gear are correctly defined and behave like you've described.

11 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Salut Philippe,

bienvenue sur nos forums! Comme je pense que vous parlez X-Plane, je déplace ce fil dans la sous-section des forums corrects.

Avez-vous essayé d’utiliser le profil Bravo par défaut qui vient avec le téléchargement? Là, les LED du train d’atterrissage sont correctement définies et se comportent comme vous l’avez décrit.

Hello Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately this is the configuration supplied with Honeycomb. The LED system works as follows: AU Thottel plugging in LED N green weak XPLANE started and device loaded LEDS L and R lit but N very weak Landing gear retraction 3 RED LEDS then in retracted position Let R LEDs Green but N green very weak. Deployment of 3 red LEDs again then once the cycle is completed GREEN L and R LEDs but very weak green LED N. Anyway the LED N is always very weak once the Throttell is connected to the PC via USB. Do you know if other users encounter this phenomenon? Best regards Philippe B

• Aerosoft

Bonjour Philippe,

no, I have not heard of that problem before. Here, when I raise the landing gear, all LEDs transition green->red->off. When lowering they go off->red->green again.But what you can try is download this application and see if your nose landing gear LED is also weaker than the rest when you manually switching it on and off. If yes, maybe there is problem on the hardware level with your device.

Archived