ShadeX Activation issue (Solved)

Good day Team,

Hope everyone is doing great, I just got the amazing ShaderX, I did the installation and once I open Xplane 11 I can see that the Plugin is showing up. But trying to activate ShaderX is not working for me. I click on the Unlock Full Version and nothing happens. Xplane has the latest version installed, and I had reshade installed but remove it.

Regards

Gilles Roulin 

• Administrator

Hello,

If you are on Windows, please try to install the Microsoft C++ Libraries ... may be this will help.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

I have Win 10 here with X-Plane 11.52 and the shadeX installation and activation will work fine.

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

Thank you very much for your reply, I did a clean uninstall of the C++ but these was not what was causing the issue. Found out that the User Interface Size in Xplane 11, I had it at 150% and as soon as I change it to 100% I was able to activate ShadeX

Please login to display this image.

Thank you very much for your Support, and wish everyone a very nice Weekend 

Best Regards

Gilles Roulin 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived