Episode 10: Taxing in and Shutting Down!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Welcome to another video in the Come Fly With Me series. This is the final episode of the first series and we will taxi to our parking position and shut down the CRJ.

If you have any questions about this video or it's topic feel free to ask or comment here!

And here is the link to Volume 3 of the manuals:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=157882

• The Dude changed the title to Episode 10: Taxing in and Shutting Down!
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, after watching all fantastic episodes I think to myself it lacks me one, maybe two... The Dude, be so kind and take into consideration preparing part(s) about go around and holding. After taht, we would have all set from start to land with extra attractions which may occur during the flight.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yeah, these videos were more about the tutorial flight and how to fly from A to B. A proper RNAV app, holding and go around will probably have to wait until the CR9 is ready and I have some time available again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As a tester I did not hear anything about the CR9 progress yet, so "soon" is a bit too optimistic.

Archived