fe.dll error at LEBL & EDDF

hammer81

Hi

Just trying to see if anybody has isolated the problems at LEBL and EDDF when at dawn or dusk textures clash with Ai Aircraft causing textures of some AI Aircraft to not show up. The error window then pops up giving the option of FS9 restart. When using these airports at day time all runs well.

I have many scenery's from many different developers and these two aerosoft airports are the only ones I have problems with. Im pretty sure im not the only one to experience this so I would be grateful to anyone who may have a solution, or even more grateful if an Aerosoft member of staff could solve this.

Many thanks in advance

My System =

XP Pro

AMD64 X2 4200

FOXCONN NF4SK8AA motherboard

2 GB Ram

EVGA 7950GX2 1GB GPU

Corsair HX620W PSU

Creative Extreme Music

2x 250gb Maxtor 250FO

Hi

Thanks for the fast reply

Well I currently use woai, and various custom traffic using the TTools application. The models vary and there are 1464 aircrafts in total from Ai Aardvark to the Fruit stand and so on.

I have searched many AI forums and have not found out anything about suspect textures involving aerosoft scenery. This fault is the only unsolved fault I have with FS9 and I must say the it is these two airports which play up.

I honestly must say that when LEBL loaded at dawn or dusk then some ai aircraft had textures but on many it just gave up. And there were no particular Ai Aircraft with this problem it was any model. very random.

Could this possibly be caused by some of the light textures at these airports bearing in mind it only happens dawn and dusk?

I Think I have stumbled across the cause

Decided to run filemon as this error is ever persistant and it pops up with these errors which look to be effects files.

Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9EFFECTSfx_nicksmokeAI_sm_lear.FX

Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9EFFECTS.CAB

I find it strange that these only play up with the two Airports mentioned, Has any body got any ideas please.

Thanks

James

Yep I fixed that error by removing the file path from the quilty aircraft cfg but I also found that it was not the cause, Therefore it still persists.

Just have to remember to fly over Barcelona and Frankfurt day time only from now.

I will keep checking this forum for any updates you guys have on this matter. Standing by

James

Hello James,

Do you still have the default Traffic.bgl so you can see if the problem persists with the default AI traffic. If not you should be able to drag it off the original FS9 discs. If the problem then doesn't occur it'll tell you the problem may be a conflict between the scenery and the 3rd party AI.

Hi Shaun

Did some late night experimenting last night and I am now dead certain that the cause is something to do with the Ai not your scenery.

After de-activating Barcelona the problem still persisted and this time at 08:40 flight sim time, of which is day time.

Somewhere in my vast list of Ai there is a rogue plane but it only strikes at Barcelona and Frankfurt.

Its one of those errors where the un-faulty planes load up but in the middle of loading the corrupt plane fails casusing all other un-faulty planes to not show there livery. And in some cases I could have ten different Ai Aircrfts without textures then that dreaded FE.DLL error pops up.

Will not give up and keep trying, The heat is on

Cheers for your assistance Shuan

Thanks

James