gchi p3dv5.1 hf1 low fps 8 to 60 fps not fly

Leszek1544

I noticed that when I control the default p3d camera, there are no drops and when I switch to chaseplane I have very large drops. I always use chaseplane and I have never had such a problem on any scenery, I do not know what is going on, tested on default and paid planes there is no difference

ps. at pmdg 737 there is no much of what camera I use fps from 3 to 15 there is some scenery error! if it cannot be solved, please give me a refund or exchange for another airport.

• Developer

You give yourself the answer:

I noticed that when I control the default p3d camera, there are no drops

yes it was confusing there are still drops only after removing GCHI_OBJ-Plattform.BGL.fps are stable no visual changes of scenery only on the back track the plane collapses. please help.

you can see that the problem is in this file, can you fix it?

then for sure you know there is a problem with that, why didn't you fix it in 2001 version? and I am looking for 4 hours solution and you get money for it, to fight and make a product perfectly fit for p3dv5, so please fix it, thank you.

• Developer

There was an issue short after the release of the V5 Version with the platform, but it was fix:

The fix is included in the actual installer 2.0.0.1, that was the reason for the change from 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.1, see the Readme.txt in the addon directory.

And as you reported, the simulator has no issues with frames.

When your camera addon has issues with more complex platforms, we can not help here, is to be addressed to the camera Addon provider.

it's not a chaseplane problem it's a perfect accessory do you know it well listen gchi this is more complex scenery are you kidding me? egll? lemd? kord? klas? these are bad scnerie, not small gchi, please fix this scenery again

if you don't know how to fix it, please refund

you are programmers, i am not! it's for 5 minutes of work, you know the problem, so please give me a fix, I don't want to think about it.

I don't want to make a problem out of it, but if you really can't do it, maybe it's better to withdraw the product from sale?

I will write again what the problem is and do not go on chaseplane! because it was my first suggestion but this is not a problem. the problem is the above-described file after its removal no fps drops !! only the plane collapses, no difference in version 2000 to 2001 there is no improvement so please address it to someone who will fix it

• Developer

Why, the product works flawlessly with the simulator, you describe that yourself. There are also no reports otherwise, with version 2.0.0.1.
Unfortunately you don't accept that the error is generated by the Cameratool and the tone you use here doesn't motivate me to invest time for a workaround so that your buggy Cameratool can handle it.

give me back the money well and no topic, I thought you are a decent company that you can count on but I see that no thanks for your help and I am asking for a refund

• Developer

And now, where you had post your serial here, where you don‘t follow any roles, your are now lost any refund and are on moderator preview. The discussion ends here.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived