Hi.

When buying LUKLA EXTREM for P3DV5, I also expected the Aircraft Twin Otter. No plane was there!

In order to be able to fly on the altitude of this region I bought a two-engine Duchesse.

Now when we start in Lukla airport, the FPS drop to 5 to 10. After Takeoff, it goes into the air at full frame rate!

Can someone tell me what's wrong with this case?

Thanks

Farhad

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Farhad Mashregh-Zamini said:

When buying LUKLA EXTREM for P3DV5, I also expected the Aircraft Twin Otter. No plane was there!

Nowhere on the productpage is written, that Lukla includes the Twinotter.

I assume you have P3Dv5.1 installed, as the first v5 version had huge problems. The fps issue was solved with 2.0.0.1 of Lukla:

What I bought was Lukla Extended. I didn't expect a plane to come with it. But when I read inthe manual that there is an airplane with this produkt, of course if I can't find it, I ask about it! I can't say something like this by myself! :) 

Now I don't have any complaints about that either. I don't care if there is a plane or not, but I don't expect that you don't believe me and think that I expect something that doesn't exist.

And about a the version. I bought the scenery new and installed it. Where can I get the new version?

thank you for your reponse.

31EF6CFB-7312-427D-B5DF-9C86937DFB63.jpeg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, the content of the manual looks like a leftover of the old Lukla addon.

Updates can be downloaded as full installer from your shop account or if smaller updates they are available via the updater tool. A link to that tool is placed on the desktop, after installing an addon, that supports the tool.

Please be also sure to run the latest P3Dv5.1HF1 (5.1.12.26829).

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have installed new version of P3Dv5. I have installed once again LUKLA EXTREM.
On runway the FPS drop still to 5 to 10 (completly unusable). After Liftoff, the FPS rises immediately to 30. 

Es there a solution to this problem, or do we have to wait for an update?

Thank you for your Help. 

Farhad

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/23/2021 at 12:26 AM, Farhad Mashregh-Zamini said:

I have installed new version of P3Dv5. I have installed once again LUKLA EXTREM.
On runway the FPS drop still to 5 to 10 (completly unusable). After Liftoff, the FPS rises immediately to 30. 

Es there a solution to this problem, or do we have to wait for an update?

Thank you for your Help. 

Farhad

Which version of Lukla are you running?

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Changing from "Extended" to "Simplified" fixed the problem. The tooltip of the "Extended" setting gives a hint not to use it in P3Dv5.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Like 1