Aerosoft A320/321 NavDataPro cycle not working

VZ626

Good Morning,

I am having some trouble getting my Aerosoft A320 nav data to update. I put the path of my FSX in the installer, it installs, says install success, but then when I go into the sim my A320 is still on AIRAC 1511.  Any ideas? If you need me to attach pictures or some sort of log file, let me know. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have a valid subscription for Navdatapro or did you buy only 1 cycle?

Did you click on update (1), then download (2) and then install?

Please login to display this image.

I have quarterly updates, so right now I have cycle 2014, which is a bit outdated, but it is only my second cycle of my subscription. I select the A320, click update in the top panel, then press download.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is no quarterly subscription. What you are talking about is a subscription which allows you to download 4 datasets within one year, so you can download 4 month in a row, 4x every 2 month etc.

And you can only download datasets (cycles) which are currently valid. There are datasets for each supported product, so when you downloaded last month e.g. a dataset for PMDG, the download did not include the dataset for the Bus. Thats why there is a "select" box in every line. So I highly reommend that you select every addon that you own and which is supported, so that when you next time hit the big green "update" button on top, all datasets for the selected products will be downloaded.

Archived