Are we going to request new liveries/repaints here?

51 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

I have some free time now and that looks like a pretty easy livery to make, give me until tomorrow (utc+1) and I'll probably have something ready.

That’s great! Appreciate it. There’s also a logo on the belly that isn’t visible in those pics.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, medic1030 said:

That’s great! Appreciate it. There’s also a logo on the belly that isn’t visible in those pics.

I didn't know that, in what orientation is it?

3 hours ago, medic1030 said:

Would love to see the new Air Canada Express (operated by jazz) livery. They currently only operate the 200 and 900, but given that the 550/700 is all that’s available for MSFS right now it’ll have to do as a sub. An AC Express repaint would be superbly appreciated by those of us flying in Canada.

Please login to display this image.

I'm nothing if not efficient lol

2 hours ago, SAMARA163 said:

can anyone make a livery like this? Thank you in advance. 

Hi, I already said yes but I've got a bit of the backlog for the time being.

9 hours ago, UptownJones7 said:

You are a stud, if you made the Ice blue version too I would be so happy :) 

Might look at making some toothpaste, yeah. I made the new livery per request and then I saw that someone else had done it before me XD

6 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Might look at making some toothpaste, yeah. I made the new livery per request and then I saw that someone else had done it before me XD

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm always checking flightsim.to for new liveries and no one has made the toothpaste yet so you would be doing some groundbreaking work here ;)

8 minutes ago, UptownJones7 said:

no one has made the toothpaste yet so you would be doing some groundbreaking work here ;)

I wouldn't say groundbreaking lol. I'll look at it though,  tend to look for liveries before making them too, but I forgot to once. That was now, the one time when it actually mattered....

4 hours ago, riskas123 said:

I wouldn't say groundbreaking lol. I'll look at it though,  tend to look for liveries before making them too, but I forgot to once. That was now, the one time when it actually mattered....

Haha yeah that is a tough one... well if the ice blue livery doesn't work out then no worries, but if you manage to get it done some time I would be sincerely grateful.

I know this is a bit of a strange request, but some more US legacy-subcontractor combos would be nice (like United Express/SkyWest), just for sake of completeness. I'd imagine someone's already working on "fleet packs" if you will but I just thought I'd whack this request in anyhow. Thanks in advance ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived