Are we going to request new liveries/repaints here?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jetjockey10 said:

If so, do we need full descriptions, screen shots, etc?

Regards,

Ray

Yes, this is about requests, availability of new liveries etc. Will leave it up those who create liveries in the community to comment on what would be needed as input. 

2 hours ago, Jetjockey10 said:

If so, do we need full descriptions, screen shots, etc?

Regards,

Ray

I'm thinking about doing some liveries, the more details in a request the better. If I'd make a template it would probably something like this:

-Aircraft Model (especially when the 900/1000 is released) 

-Airline

-Aircraft registration (if it's a real world aircraft) 

-Screenshot

riskas123, will you consider making a CRJ repaint that is not your typical real world commuter express?  Maybe not initially, but later on when things tend to settle down a bit.  I am interested in flying the CRJ550 in Hawaii and would like to have a Hawaiian Airlines adapted repaint.  The closest one is the MD-80/90 or B717 that would require some adapting for the engine cowlings and adding something on the winglets.

Please login to display this image.

This is a very colorful repaint and probably will stay in the Hawaiian Islands due to the remote location and extreme distance to the mainland.

Regards,

Ray

4 hours ago, Jetjockey10 said:

riskas123, will you consider making a CRJ repaint that is not your typical real world commuter express?  Maybe not initially, but later on when things tend to settle down a bit.  I am interested in flying the CRJ550 in Hawaii and would like to have a Hawaiian Airlines adapted repaint.  The closest one is the MD-80/90 or B717 that would require some adapting for the engine cowlings and adding something on the winglets.

This is a very colorful repaint and probably will stay in the Hawaiian Islands due to the remote location and extreme distance to the mainland.

Regards,

Ray

Sure, I might look at that. The most requested one by far is IBEX, so I'll be doing that first. The design continuity between the tailfin and the tail might be a bit hard initially. That's impossible to say without the paintkit being out though. So we'll just have to wait for the release and see what it looks like. I apprechiate the sugestion though, if anyone's got sny more just keep them coming, I'll look out for them. 

Great.  Thanks for the positive reply.  Here is an overlay to highlight the differences in the B717 and CRJ700.  More similarities than differences.

12 hours ago, F said:

Good idea and thanks to all of you with experience in creating liveries for MSFS. 

I would be interested in the Luxair CRJ-700. The S5-AAZ was operated in 2018/2019 in full Luxair Colours by Adria Airways. 

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/bombardier-crj-700-2-saaz-regional-one/edkwxq

Again, can't promise anything before I've seen the paintkit because as far as I'm aware it'll be different, or at least "interesting" according to Mathijs. So it might be a bit of a learning curve. That being said I'm pretty (not very) experienced in livery painting and will be happy to make some requests once I know what I've signed up for.

12 hours ago, F said:

Good idea and thanks to all of you with experience in creating liveries for MSFS.

So far it's just me... Gotta go ask for help in the liveries mega pack discord server if I get too many requests lol

The ones I'd like to request are easy...I'd just like a SkyWest & Mesa version of United Express, and Mesa for American Eagle.  I think the rest I want that are IRL liveries are already being included.  Thanks!! 😄

OK, I lied...I did think of one fictional livery I'd love to see..ExpressJet/Continental Express as a CRJ550 (this one pictured was a 200 I believe)...if anyone can make this I'd be SO appreciative!!  If anyone interested in making this, let me know what else you may need and I'll get it for you.  This one is Chautaqua but I'd prefer ExpressJet (as pictured in the ERJ picture [that's all ExpressJet flew IRL...note the logo on the engine cowling]).  I'd be good with either but really miss ExpressJet.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

Per the thread on the Preview section of the forum, these are the liveries that are targeted to be available on launch day:

• GoJet (United Express)
  • Endeavour Air (Delta Connection)
  • Skywest (Delta Connection)
  • PSA Airlines (American Eagle)
  • Skywest Airlines (Alaska Airlines)
  • Horizon Airlines
  • Air France HOP
  • Lufthansa (2x Liveries)
  • IBEX

If you are planning to include another livery, pls comment on this post (include airline and where you plan to make it available (flightsim.to, etc.))

10 hours ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

OK, I lied...I did think of one fictional livery I'd love to see..ExpressJet/Continental Express as a CRJ550 (this one pictured was a 200 I believe)...if anyone can make this I'd be SO appreciative!!  If anyone interested in making this, let me know what else you may need and I'll get it for you.  This one is Chautaqua but I'd prefer ExpressJet (as pictured in the ERJ picture [that's all ExpressJet flew IRL...note the logo on the engine cowling]).  I'd be good with either but really miss ExpressJet.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

Link to the Continental Express/Chautaqua CRJ:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jetphotos.com%2Fphoto%2F5976514&psig=AOvVaw2Bsivy14yVO6TDxceoI2tT&ust=1615460884399000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJi1zPPKpe8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Link to the Continental Express/ExpressJet ERJ:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aviaposter.com%2Fproduct-page%2Fexpressjet-embraer-145-n11140&psig=AOvVaw3vrn0lLn1Rkfm7mpXcGK8e&ust=1615461002789000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMiilq_Lpe8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK

On 3/10/2021 at 3:56 AM, JayG said:

Per the thread on the Preview section of the forum, these are the liveries that are targeted to be available on launch day:

• GoJet (United Express)
  • Endeavour Air (Delta Connection)
  • Skywest (Delta Connection)
  • PSA Airlines (American Eagle)
  • Skywest Airlines (Alaska Airlines)
  • Horizon Airlines
  • Air France HOP
  • Lufthansa (2x Liveries)
  • IBEX

If you are planning to include another livery, pls comment on this post (include airline and where you plan to make it available (flightsim.to, etc.))

No one has confirmed the IBEX livery? Have they?

On 3/10/2021 at 1:54 AM, DFWSupertrooper said:

The ones I'd like to request are easy...I'd just like a SkyWest & Mesa version of United Express, and Mesa for American Eagle.  I think the rest I want that are IRL liveries are already being included.  Thanks!! 😄

TBH I don't think different airlines under the same franchise/brand will be that high on the list for me at least. In the start I think it should be fine to fly American eagle PSA livery on Mesa routes... (If they even exist, does Mesa even fly American Eagle routes?)

39 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

TBH I don't think different airlines under the same franchise/brand will be that high on the list for me at least. In the start I think it should be fine to fly American eagle PSA livery on Mesa routes... (If they even exist, does Mesa even fly American Eagle routes?)

They do.  I'm pretty sure anyway.  I hear ya, but for me it just feels more immersive especially since I know I'll do 75% of my flying to/from KIAH once FSDT's hits (which is soon).

4 hours ago, riskas123 said:

No one has confirmed the IBEX livery? Have they?

@Abriaelsaid he would. See previous exchange:

On 3/9/2021 at 4:14 PM, Abriael said:

That was me, as long as the decals system isn't too crazy to learn :D

On 3/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, riskas123 said:

Oh, you too? I rather publicaly stated that I'd make the IBEX livery like... The day it was requested on page 25 or something of this thread. 

Ok, scratch that. I searched and found that you were the one that (requested?) it. And I didn't offer to make it until the 24th of january when you had allready made a few posts asking about it. 

I've got some other requested liveries though, so you can do the IBEX one if you'd like. Let's just talk to each other so we don't make any duplicate liveries, is that a deal? 

There's a livery thread in the CRJ club, I'd recommend going there to tell people what you're gonna make, get requests and upload your work. 

ребята, когда выйдет CRJ, кто-нибудь сможет сделать такую ливрею? Заранее спасибо. 😊

On 3/13/2021 at 4:36 PM, JayG said:

@Abriaelsaid he would. See previous exchange:

He hasn't been in here though, if you added third party liveries in there then yes, IBEX, HAWAIIAN, SAS, Private and west air Europe should be there too.

And yes, to the people who requested those liveries, that's me accepting!

Hi, I was directed to this community to make livery requests and I'm hoping I'm in the right place? If so, I'm sincerely hoping somebody could take on this SA Express livery so that regional flights in Southern Africa will be a whole lot more immersive 😁 Either of these versions would be great 👍

7 minutes ago, Anthony Mawaya II said:

Hi, I was directed to this community to make livery requests and I'm hoping I'm in the right place? If so, I'm sincerely hoping somebody could take on this SA Express livery so that regional flights in Southern Africa will be a whole lot more immersive 😁 Either of these versions would be great 👍

Yeah, you're on the list. I won't necesarily do them in the order they were requested but eventually I'll try to get to all of them.

Archived