LSGG Ortho4XP patch doesn't seem to be working.

Hello,

I'm trying to generate an ortho tile for my newly purchased LSGG, but I can't seem to apply the patch. Whenever I try, it results in floating buildings. 

I found another topic about this in the German section of the forum (where the creator responded in English) and tried to follow those directions, but I still can't get it to work. I've tried generating 2 tiles from 2 different sources just to be safe but it didn't make a difference. Here's what I've tried/what I'm doing:

• I verified that the patch is installed in my Ortho4XP folder properly. It is right where it should be: F:\Ortho4XP v1.3\Patches\+40+000\+46+006\LSGG
  • When generating the tile, ortho4xp mentions it is using the patch in its information window
  • I'm using O4XP 1.3, and XP 11.52, and the latest version of LSGG (downloaded yesterday)
  • The tile is installed properly and put in the proper location in my scenery_ini
  • The Aerosoft_LSGG_3_Mesh folder has been removed from my 
  • I have had success installing other patches for other payware sceneries with ortho4xp, for example EDDM and EDDT.
  • Runway terrain follows contours is turned on.
  • EDIT: I also tried removing all the files in ortho4xp's 'elevation data', 'geotiffs', 'osm data', etc folders just in case ortho4xp was generating the tile using old, non-patched data from a previous tile generation.

This is what I see in the sim with the tile+patch enabled:

Please login to display this image.

And this is what I see with the ortho tile disabled, and the LSGG_3_Mesh folder enabled. As you can see it looks as it should

Please login to display this image.

I've attached my scenery_ini with the tile enabled. (Yes, I know I have quite a large number of addons!) Thanks for your help.

scenery_packs.ini

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I appreciate this is over a year old thread, but I'm also having this issue. I've removed the LSGG_Mesh folder but still have Ortho4XP installed, still with floating buildings. Can this be looked at please?

Many thanks,

Tristan

Archived