How to claim your free copy

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.85409359aa4a4a0e0a9d4dec568b6561.png

Just a question about the post above: Is it three free downloads as in up to three copies of the CRJ for groups of people translating manuals or is it three free downloads from the store (so if an entire manual was translated by a single person that person will get three different downloads to themselves)?

Here's the post from the screenshot:

@Mathijs Kok

2 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Just a question about the post above: Is it three free downloads as in up to three copies of the CRJ for groups of people translating manuals or is it three free downloads from the store (so if an entire manual was translated by a single person that person will get three different downloads to themselves)?

@Mathijs Kok

Also, I forgot to add to this that I've translated two manuals by myself, so if the 2nd option is true, would that equal to 6 downloads (5 excluding the CRJ that I've already gotten for free)?

2 hours ago, riskas123 said:

@Mathijs Kok

All is well.  Send Mathijs and email at mathis.kok@aerosoft.com and he'll get back with you.

Thank you for your support and assistance!

Best wishes!